• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

haza seemed weirdly paranoid about being fingered as bussing fang, despite him being the one to bring it up lol

ratchet seems jarringly defensive of gram

i dont really get either of these things :hestonpls

RDK

Marvelous
haza seemed weirdly paranoid about being fingered as bussing fang, despite him being the one to bring it up lol

ratchet seems jarringly defensive of gram

i dont really get either of these things :hestonpls
It's was more a general statement I thought of yesterday and wanted in the open.

I don't want it to get to endgame and people to not be considered because they took down scum. No risk in bussing at all in this game.

Poyser

It's was more a general statement I thought of yesterday and wanted in the open.

I don't want it to get to endgame and people to not be considered because they took down scum. No risk in bussing at all in this game.
bussing is a risk because theres literally no reason mafia shouldnt kill someone thats bodied their teammate lol. theres no protection or info roles or nuffin

Kurumi

Preeminent
Bussing on the first day seems really risky in a vanilla game with only 15 players.
T-Pein is most likely town, there´s no way mafia would have just hammered Ekko not even halfway through a 48 h day phase when there is still some time left to try and get the lynch moved to another candidate.

Ratchet

Why are you town reading Gram
Complete disinterest comes across as something I could expect from him as Town not feeling the game, I think he'd had a bit more of an obligation as scum to play. His willingness to hammer Ekko when coupled with this disinterest just reads to me as a townie happy to coast by. He also mentioned him being less active and engaged. I mean if this is scum Gram I think we can certainly say he's playing on easy mode when he strikes me as a guy who enjoys a challenge.

I could see scum Gram check out if he was pressured for what he felt were stupid reasons - has not happened here.

Ratchet

It's not really about being defensive though Poyser, I was asking because I came away with the exact opposite impression.

RDK

Marvelous
Bussing on the first day seems really risky in a vanilla game with only 15 players.
T-Pein is most likely town, there´s no way mafia would have just hammered Ekko not even halfway through a 48 h day phase when there is still some time left to try and get the lynch moved to another candidate.
I don't really agree with t pein town read for these reasons

RDK

Marvelous
It's not really about being defensive though Poyser, I was asking because I came away with the exact opposite impression.
Did you? Explain this exact opposite impression. Are you saying you think Gram is town because he DIDNT hammer scum. That sounds like more of a reach to me than what you're accusing me of reaching for...

Ratchet

Did you? Explain this exact opposite impression. Are you saying you think Gram is town because he DIDNT hammer scum. That sounds like more of a reach to me than what you're accusing me of reaching for...
I think it's pretty clear what part I disagreed with.
@Ratchet

Besides me what are other slots you'd like to see flipped. Let's say name 3.
CraigPelton - Null
T-Pein™ - Null/Scum
RDK - Null/Town (mainly if Ekko is Scum, I don't get the impression that they were distancing)
Lethal - Null
Kurumi - Null
Doddsy - Null/Town (See RDK
Fujishiro - Null/Scum
Psychic - Town
Poyser - Null/Town
MangoSenpai - Town
Dalton - Null
Ekko - Scum
Grammaton - Town
Ultra - Scum
Remove T-Pein, so from this I have Fuji and then any 2 of the Nulls (probably Dalton/CP). Bear in mind, that's a third of the game.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Here is my current breakdown of the game:

Players who are associatives cleared

CraigPelton
RDK
Doddsy
Mango

Golden boys who you can't lynch and thus are self resolving

Lethal
Poyser

NAI