• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

You believe he should be removed?

I have him at Null. I didn't love his posts around Psychic, and I don't think anything from Ekko has gone past the point of being possible distancing.
wtf
have you read the game

Ratchet

I do intend to re-read the game with the knowledge that Ekko flipped, so will update those reads if anything changes.

Poyser

Do you think this adds anything of any value to the discussion? It doesn't - nothing that I have read so far struck me as something that would be difficult to fake. If that changes, then sure.
its implied that i find your stance to be completely unbelievable

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Wait why am I getting town read.
Maybe kekko coached me to hammer him.
I would lynch

Fuji
Ultra
Me

Of Fuji flips scum clear me.

Ratchet

Ah, Craig being the first one to vote does earn him some points. There are a few posts in that interaction that would fit my "hard to fake" criteria, not all of them, I'll pull them up later. I can see your point.

Poyser

Are you referring to my list? What contentions do you have?
Why would doddsy and mango be associative cleared and not me?
Golden boys that cant be lynched is stupid, lethal has been lynched every single game we've played here. he got lynched 3 times just last game! :pogba1:
Why is psychic sus? Last I read you said you were softening your stance. Is that your only active scum read???

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why would doddsy and mango be associative cleared and not me?
Golden boys that cant be lynched is stupid, lethal has been lynched every single game we've played here. he got lynched 3 times just last game! :pogba1:
Why is psychic sus? Last I read you said you were softening your stance. Is that your only active scum read???

My use of "self resolving" means that I just don't see you guys living to Day 5 or so unchecked.

Psychic isn't SUS, I meant to post an emote there. She's really in a tier of her own.

Anyway, the relevance here is that if Ratchet or Gram is scum they will have to challenge the top part of that list to escape the bottom

RDK

Marvelous
I think it's pretty clear what part I disagreed with.

Remove T-Pein, so from this I have Fuji and then any 2 of the Nulls (probably Dalton/CP). Bear in mind, that's a third of the game.
Yes but you said you had the exact opposite impression as me, I want you to explain that

I'm not bothered what you disagree with, I want to know YOUR impression which is supposedly the exact opposite to mine, in your own words

Ultra

THE BEAR
Anyway you obviously don't disagree with 90% of the substance of that list so can you ease up on the dick riding? Do you have any relevant observations? I'm suspect one and Im taking half the players in the game off the list. Surely that elicits some interest instead of just saying "bad!". But I don't think you're actually scum reading me.

Grammaton

Consigliere
What do you disagree with?

Why were you making such a parade about your ability to hammer?

because I don’t believe you seriously think I thought I could try and steer a lynch from a slot that toxic, or even that I would ever try, on day 1 in a game that would need me to mislynch 5 times to win

your next two points contradict one another - you sus me both for saying I’m ready to hammer and also not hammering. I asked because were less than halfway through day 1 and I’d contributed not a lot to ekkos lynch so was meant as a bit of a courtesy to the people who did the work

like, what’s the scum motive here, I don’t get it

Grammaton

Consigliere
It’s like me asking you why are you making such a parade about bussing

we know bussing is possible especially past a certain point of demarcation, seems redundant to point it out

Ratchet

Yes but you said you had the exact opposite impression as me, I want you to explain that

I'm not bothered what you disagree with, I want to know YOUR impression which is supposedly the exact opposite to mine, in your own words
Are you just not reading my posts? You came away with the impression that Gram looked poor off the back of an Ekko Scum flip, I came away with the impression that he was very content to hammer and ultimately looked better after the flip because he had no interest in even trying to move the votes elsewhere at any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back