• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Sorry Ratchet but you breached the opportunity to shake hands twice. You can argue I'm daft, or lazy, or whatever. but I wasn't trying to be inconsiderate. Multiple invitations and you declined. This is verifiable.
I'm arguing that you put your ego and need to prove some stupid point over trying to win the game, yes.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Of course you say this now in retrospect. Like I said, from your perspective there was no sensible scum motive for my play particularly around you, but here are again, Ultra has to boast about getting his lynch Day 6.

You're seeing this as a boast, holy shit. It was literally a conditional hypothetical about being scum. Jfc you're sensitive.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
on that note there were too many subs this game i hope this doesn't become a habit, specially when u have 3-4 votes on u and being questioned

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm arguing that you put your ego and need to prove some stupid point over trying to win the game, yes.

This is fucking bullshit, as if I'm supposed to *know* you're town, magically. I specifically went out of my way to give you more consideration and you declined, ironically, because your ego won't allow you to explain your perspective without taking offense at my confusion and presuming I'm being a dick

Ratchet

You're seeing this as a boast, holy shit. It was literally a conditional hypothetical about being scum. Jfc you're sensitive.
You literally said, verbatim "I beat him the other day". It's not sensitivity, the motivation here is plain. It's pretty annoying getting hamstrung on this, it's happened several times over when we've both been town too. Utterly ridiculous. I don't know how many times we need to lose games like this before you just put it aside and try to play to a win?

Psychic

Yennefer
Not giving it to Psychic who carried?
sad!
Nah, I think it's all Retro, she did most of the work.
Scum chat had like 2 pages of game related discussion at max lol. What a game.
yeah we either had no power or busy irl. And the fact that we still won means that majority lynch favors scum more than town. Town isn't gonna be awake or dedicated like the scum team.
no way.
Psychic made fried potatoes out of them
Really? All I did was kill you and mango lol. I did Retro did the hard work of convincing people she was actually town.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You literally said, verbatim "I beat him the other day". It's not sensitivity, the motivation here is plain. It's pretty annoying getting hamstrung on this, it's happened several times over when we've both been town too. Utterly ridiculous. I don't know how many times we need to lose games like this before you just put it aside and try to play to a win?

Yes! And I said this in the context of a world where I'm scum in which I am lining up my lylo. Way way way sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back