• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Ashes > Mafia

And you're calling things a bad look hehe
Yes but you reacted to that post half an hour ago instead of just saying nobody. It looks like you were buying time.

I do agree with the cricket sentiment though

RDK

Marvelous
Completely forgot Retro went on that woe is me episode. Haza using it as a town confirm is a stretch.
No I'm not lmao and I was being facetious yesterday. I'm just saying it's a horrendous reason for a push and lacks any sort of critical thinking

Ratchet

I'll be frank J'zhar I think you're being very stubborn and uncooperative today. I think flipping both Taurinus Plinius and Olava is the obvious move here and I'm not sure why you don't see it, probably because you neglect to engage with it at all. I'm aware if I'm wrong on Olava and Romlyn Sarvani I'll look silly but I'd appreciate at least some willingness to work with people.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I'll be frank J'zhar I think you're being very stubborn and uncooperative today. I think flipping both Taurinus Plinius and Olava is the obvious move here and I'm not sure why you don't see it, probably because you neglect to engage with it at all. I'm aware if I'm wrong on Olava and Romlyn Sarvani I'll look silly but I'd appreciate at least some willingness to work with people.

The fuck are you talking about

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Please answer this question @Lethal @Cubey @Dalton

Like, if he can determine who's scum on the wagon or whatever, why not letting him try it? Votes are hidden due to scum ability to begin with. They're meant to be public

I didn’t get a chance to vote last phase. When I told the thread it was time I sent in my vote someone stopped me. I went afk and came back to see the day had ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back