Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I mean, you might have a different view, but reading Magic like this always worked so far. With the exception of JJK, but he wasn‘t even active and was sick Day 1, so that‘s different. So I had no reason to assume it was different here, even if it‘s flawed. Should I have considered that you might think it‘s flawed? Probably. But it‘s also something a scum you could easily latch on and use to push me. Generally, though, a scum Magic and Town you world always made more sense.
I was pushing you to get a read on you - I actually thought you and Gram could be Masons but I had some reservations with Gram and couldn't fully commit to town clearing you after day 2, though leaned town.

I'm assuming you're conceding the whole spitd thing and if so I hope this is the last discussion on it, it's beneath you frankly.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I was pushing you to get a read on you - I actually thought you and Gram could be Masons but I had some reservations with Gram and couldn't fully commit to town clearing you after day 2, though leaned town.

I'm assuming you're conceding the whole spitd thing and if so I hope this is the last discussion on it, it's beneath you frankly.
I thought Gram was related to my role, actually lol. Especially after he said talking about the Daedric Princes won‘t be profitable. Turns out he can just read me well. The Town tell of his might not be that reliable, actually, but it‘s nice that this also worked out this game.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I feel like I deserve a HM at the very least and CP probably does too. Not sure about Indie T Pein being MVP as he only truly affected Days 3 and 4 but probably deserves a HM as well.
cp does too he dueled scum
u we'll give u a cookie for being a tree with good reads

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Anyway good win in the end, nice to see a one-sided town game for once on this site. I think the active townies being able to make themselves more easily town read than usual helped too, the big part really was reconciling the differences between reads but once we got there or at least got to the point where it wasn't direct town vs town conflict the game became pretty easy.

Day 4 was big because with mafia down to 1 it meant solving the Indie became very important, and then the indie solved himself which meant that the Mafia lost their last distraction. Thought Dalton played well honestly.
dalton played rly good agree

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Ya I'm not really gonna role with that. Twat boy doesn't kill me night 2 and I'm definitely influencing day 3 enough to force a few mislynches and create further interactions with my team. He had a large effect on the game considering I was by far the most active scum player.

Town couldn't get a lynch day 1 because they had zero Cooperation with one side in a blind tunnel with the usual suspects and the other side on someone being overtly scummy and not understanding why the other couldn't see that.

I'm not saying their reads weren't good, I'm saying they don't so easily get there without my death and without my voice in the game.

I have to evaluate the game as it went, not as it might of went, I'm sure things would have played out differently had x, y, or z happened

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Side note why is Ratchet the only player on this forum who can read me we haven't even played that many games together lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
Side note why is Ratchet the only player on this forum who can read me we haven't even played that many games together lol

Come on, I’m normally pretty accurate, and was only really wanting Fuji day 2 that spooked me, clearly viewed you favourably before that!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Come on, I’m normally pretty accurate, and was only really wanting Fuji day 2 that spooked me, clearly viewed you favourably before that!
it made sense at the time. tbh after d1 I was 90% sure that vote mechanic would lead to another no-lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back