• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I was pushing you to get a read on you - I actually thought you and Gram could be Masons but I had some reservations with Gram and couldn't fully commit to town clearing you after day 2, though leaned town.

I'm assuming you're conceding the whole spitd thing and if so I hope this is the last discussion on it, it's beneath you frankly.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I thought Gram was related to my role, actually lol. Especially after he said talking about the Daedric Princes won‘t be profitable. Turns out he can just read me well. The Town tell of his might not be that reliable, actually, but it‘s nice that this also worked out this game.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I feel like I deserve a HM at the very least and CP probably does too. Not sure about Indie T Pein being MVP as he only truly affected Days 3 and 4 but probably deserves a HM as well.
cp does too he dueled scum
u we'll give u a cookie for being a tree with good reads

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
dalton played rly good agree

Ultra

THE BEAR

I have to evaluate the game as it went, not as it might of went, I'm sure things would have played out differently had x, y, or z happened

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Side note why is Ratchet the only player on this forum who can read me we haven't even played that many games together lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
Side note why is Ratchet the only player on this forum who can read me we haven't even played that many games together lol

Come on, I’m normally pretty accurate, and was only really wanting Fuji day 2 that spooked me, clearly viewed you favourably before that!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Come on, I’m normally pretty accurate, and was only really wanting Fuji day 2 that spooked me, clearly viewed you favourably before that!
it made sense at the time. tbh after d1 I was 90% sure that vote mechanic would lead to another no-lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.