• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aersoldorf

Illustrious
Why are you down with a Whicker wagon?
Because I'm not the only one who feels like Whicker's play is off? Y'all have obviously got more of a meta read on him than I have from our 1 game together, but to have you straight up echo my thoughts and Magic agree with them just cements that in my mind as a logical step to take.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
skyrim-jark.gif

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I don't really understand CP's play here, it feels like he's trying to catch you on something, but I don't even understand what it is he's trying to catch you on.

All I see is just you two arguing about your read on BPD saying you're contradicting yourself etc.

I've been trying to read, but it seems my comprehension is just out the window.

It feels like scum trying on the wrong target for the wrong reason.

I feel you're town, based off gameplay and tone. You're displaying a good showing of your Conqueror's haki.

You're straight to the point and going through people systematically, while also keeping your pool relatively small to weed out people one by one, as I'd expect from Kekko sama.

Ratchet will forever be the bane of my existence, but I haven't sensed anything to warrant a sus just yet.
hmmm

The X

Marvelous
Because I'm not the only one who feels like Whicker's play is off? Y'all have obviously got more of a meta read on him than I have from our 1 game together, but to have you straight up echo my thoughts and Magic agree with them just cements that in my mind as a logical step to take.
I suppose this is fair, but correct me if I'm wrong, you're just now establishing your desire for a Whicker wagon, yeah? I don't have a meta read on Whicker, I've played one game with him, it's just that I think there's a contrast on how he opened last game to this game. Now, I am incorrect on him being town last game, he was indie, but I do stand by the idea it's easier to come off and play like town as indie as opposed to wolf.

Are you reading me and Magic town?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
@MangoSenpai why do you have opinions on my argument with ekko but not ratchet's argument with ekko? took up at least the same amount of thread space but you didn't mention it at all, even though they were going on at the same time

Emil

V.I.P. Member
None of this addresses anything I said in that post. You're tying me to CP and Magic arbitrarily and you still refuse to even comment on what you think of Alco while you wait for him to respond.
id rather not do the bolded until he responds
and im not tying u to them, but i dont think all of u r town. its the process where i try to find the scum there

also thoughts on gram?

I just think your expectations are silly, you keep saying I haven't done anything but to me if feels like the goalposts are just getting moved to dismiss what I am doing. If you want me to be town leader then you're never going to get that again, certainly not on this site. This is what you're going to get and you will have to deal with it.
u dont have to be town leader to ask valid non weak sauce questions

Emil

V.I.P. Member
idk what u want, u vote alco and then ask us like hey guys look at my alco's case!!! now town read me for it!!

wait for alco to respond first

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
@MangoSenpai why do you have opinions on my argument with ekko but not ratchet's argument with ekko? took up at least the same amount of thread space but you didn't mention it at all, even though they were going on at the same time
Because either 1. I skimmed over it
or 2. I didn't register reading their fight as it happens every game over every single thing

Magic

Resplendent
i wont ignore ur reads or legacy if i town read u tho
i just dont feel enthused by ur directions, as for magic idk. he scum reads us both to certain degree, so does cp

i feel like out of the 3 u r the scummiest tbh, then cp, then magic

yet im voting magic because he is the only one i am certain is pushing for a townie to be lynched rn

as for you, i'll wait to see where ur push on alco go. if alco wiffs, you will immediately get air support and we will make potato fries out of him

im also wary of mango, balsamic, chuck, fuji, aerso etc.. people who r in the backline with no direct opinion on whats happening

i think u took awhile to arrive at ur alco direction tbh, and i think as scum thats an easy one to pivot to. however not going to do his defence for him
ratchet was still voting you when you switched to me and had not yet retired his position so you shifting from ratchet to me because i was pushing you when he was, at that point, too again doesn't line up chronologically.

like it's very hard to see you as town when your thoughts don't match where i'd expect you to be at. you vote me first then, then ratchet retires his read on you, and now your stance on voting me is because i was pushing you when ratchet was too and you have him as the scummiest.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Because either 1. I skimmed over it
or 2. I didn't register reading their fight as it happens every game over every single thing
so you're confused about why I'm pushing ekko, and are confident enough that it's in bad faith to vote me, yet you aren't reading any of the context in the thread or anyone else's opinions on ekko (i.e magic and ratchet, who were arguing with him at the same time) or making any judgements about them whatsoever

do you see the issue here?

Magic

Resplendent
I don't really understand CP's play here, it feels like he's trying to catch you on something, but I don't even understand what it is he's trying to catch you on.

All I see is just you two arguing about your read on BPD saying you're contradicting yourself etc.

I've been trying to read, but it seems my comprehension is just out the window.

It feels like scum trying on the wrong target for the wrong reason.

I feel you're town, based off gameplay and tone. You're displaying a good showing of your Conqueror's haki.

You're straight to the point and going through people systematically, while also keeping your pool relatively small to weed out people one by one, as I'd expect from Kekko sama.

Ratchet will forever be the bane of my existence, but I haven't sensed anything to warrant a sus just yet.

im not exactly sure how you don't understand what cp is trying to catch him on when he summarized it in like 2 lines.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
this is what i was getting at too btw. again i concede he had that one weak point about bpd taking his time to answer and that makes him town in his eyes but that point makes absolutely no sense as he just wasn't present. it's not like he came back with something massive.
like i said... which is why he didnt get a town read for that post. he was still floating around null

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
you also evidently aren't reading ekko's RESPONSES to the other people pushing him given that you just said you skimmed it and didn't register it, so that's a lot of content about and from ekko that you haven't even read, yet you're saying he's town and I'm trying to force a scum read on him.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
so you're confused about why I'm pushing ekko, and are confident enough that it's in bad faith to vote me, yet you aren't reading any of the context in the thread or anyone else's opinions on ekko (i.e magic and ratchet, who were arguing with him at the same time) or making any judgements about them whatsoever

do you see the issue here?
death-note.gif

Stop using logic on me, my eyes aren't working ok.

I have mangekyou sharingan, not the eternal mangekyou okay, I'm practically blind.

I just want to live in the present. In a world where I can just be ballin'

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ratchet was still voting you when you switched to me and had not yet retired his position so you shifting from ratchet to me because i was pushing you when he was, at that point, too again doesn't line up chronologically.

like it's very hard to see you as town when your thoughts don't match where i'd expect you to be at. you vote me first then, then ratchet retires his read on you, and now your stance on voting me is because i was pushing you when ratchet was too and you have him as the scummiest.
he moved to alco long ago i belived...

u r the only one tunneling me without a second main direction

and ur timeline is fked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back