• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
its angleshooty asfk but like cp said cubey hasnt logged in for couple of days and imo shud be modkilled. hes likely not the one doing the kill, unless the kill is compulsory and is done at random if not submitted

Emil

V.I.P. Member
just end dalton tbh

@Grammaton i dont think cubey is coming today anytime soon anyway, wanna go ahead and claim and seal the deal on dalton? i'll claim as well

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No because my character played no part in Dragonborn. It's a relatively minor dlc questline
my character is called last dragonborn and is the player character, is he part of the main game or DLC?

Grammaton

Consigliere
my character is called last dragonborn and is the player character, is he part of the main game or DLC?
You are literally the player character

Miraak is from a side quest and basically has the same skill you do - to absorb dragon souls and use their shit

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You are literally the player character

Miraak is from a side quest and basically has the same skill you do - to absorb dragon souls and use their shit
yes i can do something similar, but its not absorb soul its steal artifacts

anyway yes i shot dalton and he lived

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Alright info pls
last dragonborn

have 3 starting artifacts:

1x skeleton key - steals artifact from another player
1x spellbreaker - 1x commute
1x mehrunes razor - conditional kill (condition: can only be used after consuming the other artifacts i have, including stolen ones.)

n1 steal from fuji, got nothing. my assumption he is an apathetic vanilla came from this. i presumed all abilities in the game r called artifacts and since i got nothing from him, he must be vanilla

n2 commute. havent really hinted this for obvious reason, but told magic dont add me to the chat if he can invite people anytime (cuz im going to be commute n2, and i didnt want his chat to fail, assuming he is town)

n3 abstain. debated shooting whicker. decided not to rush

n4 shot dalton

the way dalton came today clearly tells me he knows he was shot, so he claimed some bullshit around it. reel him in tbh

mafia is missing their protective or bulletproof role. godfather was not bulletproof. i imagine dalton is gna be either 1x bulletproof or a jailkeeper that jailkept me (unlikely to have roleblocker and jailkeeper but possible since most townies are power roles) or he could be a bodyguard that self protected (basically balsamic claimed his role)

thats all i got

Ratchet

[Dremora Warrior] (x1 Remote Vote) The Warrior will appear during the day and can be commanded to cast a single, fixed vote

[Dremora Mage] (x1 Ascetic) The Mage casts Flame Cloak, making the user [Ascetic], all abilities (besides kills) will fail that night

[Dremora Archer] (x1 Alert) The Archer will make the user [Alert], informing you of who has visited you the night they are summoned

Ratchet

I quoted the above because it evidences more vote power for the Mafia and the ascetic doesn't stop kills as expected, so scum having an Iron member can work

Emil

V.I.P. Member
[Dremora Warrior] (x1 Remote Vote) The Warrior will appear during the day and can be commanded to cast a single, fixed vote

[Dremora Mage] (x1 Ascetic) The Mage casts Flame Cloak, making the user [Ascetic], all abilities (besides kills) will fail that night

[Dremora Archer] (x1 Alert) The Archer will make the user [Alert], informing you of who has visited you the night they are summoned
they have an extra vote via the "remote vote" (altho its random so hard to use)
as well as 2x loved modifier

and they also got the vote in role PM ability

dalton is going to be

1x janitor
1x bulletproof

town has
2-3x vig in retro/RDK
and 1x conditional vig shot in me
and the indie has a 1x night kill

mafia dont need a dedicated protection as they got redirect + busdrive + roleblock. they may only have 1x bulletproof and that wud be dalton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back