ken-sf6-world-tour-intro.jpg

guile-sf6-world-tour-intro.png

luke-sf6-world-tour-intro.png

ryu-sf6-world-tour-intro.png

cammy-sf6-world-tour-art.jpg

sf6-world-tour-art.jpg

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
So for the breakdown of the leaked audio commentary....

https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports...eals-new-information-characters-lily-manon-jp

1.) Lily has like all of T. Hawk's moves plus a wind mechanic that somehow ties into her moves.
2.) Manon is a judo-ballet character (sounds fucking dope) that focuses on Momentum Grappling that makes her throws better.
3.) JP has access to teleports, elemental moves, and has names of slavic deities/important sites as his move names.
4.) Marisa (BIG WOMAN) is like a Marduk type, Vale Tudo/Pancrase chick with Super Armor and big attacks.
5.) GEIF HAS MORE THROWS THAN EVA!!!!

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
Seriously, I didn't give two shits about Abel, but I'm 100% down for Manon. If she is fucking dance-throwing everyone to shit while leaping around the stage like a fucking gazelle, I don't know what I will do with myself.

The incorporation of music/dance into this game is doing wonders. Jamie & Kimberly are hype as fuck. Manon is poised to be fantastic. Dee Jay is probably gonna have some music mechanics too.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

game continues to look amazing

JP notes about being a vessel for presumably Bison's psycho power. I like the idea of Bison being dead but having chosen somebody else to carry out his will, isn't how he's operated in the past

Marisa has Urien and Gill's step-kick, which given she is Italian and they are heavily implied to be half Greek half Egyptian, I hope it means there is somehow a connection though I don't expect it.

But then Seth had Chariot Tackle and we know the Illuminati were meddling in Shadaloo's affairs, so duplicate moves are usually intentional by capcom

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
capcom is finally flexing again

sf2 through 3s, had some of the most iconic and stylish fighting game characters ever, with that life that capcom FG characters have that others don’t. There’s a cartoony quality they focus on whereas something like KOF goes for more stylish realism, but for me sfiv and sfv’s design styles felt dated. 6 aesthetically feels like they really brought everything into the modern age, but without losing what makes a good capcom design special. Beyond hyped for it especially as I’m such a big sf3 fan

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I'm still going to wait and see for some of it but its about damn time. If Akuma gets fucked again like in sf5 the game drops to a -10 out of 10 though :maybe . Hiding Sgs behind their mechanics of the day was inexcusable :wow. The terrible launch and shit was one thing but that was the last straw :wow.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
c6426a6ee0745b839c6643023fa6b037.jpg

pruel3g0p8661.jpg

sf6 can still play smart, and add several sfex chars to the roster, psure if they chat with arika, they won't mind

that would also boost the sales of the fighting ex layer series by arika, cuz those dudes, got some really good skills/talent

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
To be honest, I don't see them grabbing EX characters. I see them following up on Akira and doing updated Rival School characters, which would be very smart. If they were SMART smart, during World Tour mode we would see mentions of the American school when traveling in the US and big mentions/reveals when we are in Japan.

Back