Street Fighter: discussion, feats, and analysis

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
All of the new characters look so fucking good. Luke is the only one that I don't care for.

Manon and Marisa exceed my expectations. JP looks crazy good.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
luke’s va being so funny and doing goofy ass luke fanart has made me warm up to the character more, he also looks waaaaay the fuck better than he did in SFV at least

definitely not a favorite of mine but I don’t hate him any more

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
sf5 luke made people mad, cuz gameplay wise, he was top tier levels, lore wise, he was stronger than dan levels and able to spar with a holding back guile

now, his actual first main appearance is in sf6, with a way better design, legit balanced and strong movesent, and lets not joke, he is cool now, plus a great ost and both of his dub and sub va's are great (in sub, he is voiced by kof kyo), his dub va is also chill and funny

its just that people still mad at his sf5 version, for some obnoxious reason, its like they don't know what a next gen mc term means

ether way, luke and alex are the best next gen like mc's of sf, and with luke, this time, i see them taking it more seriously, they push him a lot, but still, not part of the high tiers or top tiers, just a bit above average levels, so far

the sf6 cast is really cool, so far, truly a sequel to third strike

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
Eh I just think Luke's SF6 is the weakest of the new characters. That's all. Compared to the other designs, his is more generic. His music is great. Moveset is solid. Voice is good. Just his look is meh to me.

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
This is what I get for never playing Asura's Wrath and only looking at the DLC.

I'm pretty sure Asura's Wrath might be able to be treated as canon to the Street Fighter universe.

The real ending of the game literally takes place in Street Fighter, which is why they did that DLC. It would be straight up time travel for what happened in the DLC, as SF takes place 820 million years after the events of Asura's Wrath. Fortunately for us they introduced time travel with Rose in SFV.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

> main boss in this is luke
> your oc chars fight him, beat him, then in the cutscene, it shows luke not even taking you seriously, even laughs while scolding the player, after easily defeating his students, lmao

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
59c618f80af768b55de7f78d08031ff5714322a8.jpg

oh wow, ryu legit respects luke, he even sees a young ryu in luke, and ryu is a gai who barely gives respect to others, not cuz he is snob, but because he wants to see more actions, less words, so, props to luke, got lot of potential

Back