Street Fighter: discussion, feats, and analysis

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
Yeah he also implies that he could have effortlessly ended the fight at anytime, but needed to have JP see him fight long to sell him being a terrorist in order to save Mel.

31.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i like luke's built up, no insta country level zenkais

he went from city block levels > stronger than dan in sf5, to now reaching at least town+ levels/mhs+, i like that slow pl upgrade in stats, no need to become super strong from the start, although, now, main story wise in sf6, for me, he def is at least city+ levels, even by hype

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
paul phoenix has said he is the toughest/most durable man in the universe

guess he solos goku too :heston
Guy is the supposed quickest of the 3 and he can only launch a fast kick. No projectiles, no speed of light statement, no nothing :skully .

1.) This isn't a character statement. This is a move description in an official manual for the game Mighty Final Fight.
2.) This would imply that Guy is faster than Haggar and nothing else. Which means that Guy is faster than light.

If the translation is incorrect from Japanese to English that is one thing. However, please do honest feat analysis when something is brought forth instead of being silly.

This actively lines up with a Calc I did in relation to Oni traveling between lightning bolts a couple of years back. It came out to relativistic.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
just because it is a description in the official guide, doesnt make it automatically canon

haku is stated in guides to be lightspeed, is he? has he ever showed it on panel? nah

that

aint how it goes

summary: feats with basis comes first, then guides which just are supplementary canon

basic obd rules, for 12+ years now

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
just because it is a description in the official guide, doesnt make it automatically canon

haku is stated in guides to be lightspeed, is he? has he ever showed it on panel? nah

that

aint how it goes

summary: feats with basis comes first, then guides which just are supplementary canon

basic obd rules, for 12+ years now
I'm aware. But your equating this to a character statement is silly. It's nowhere near the same.

Much like descriptions in Sonic manuals on moves, this can actually have validity if other feats are shown to line up.

Which is the point of the initial post....to spark interest in the statement.

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
Might as well post the old thread with my Oni lightning timing stuff.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Might as well post the old thread with my Oni lightning timing stuff.

actually, this one is good, sub-rel sf top tiers is legit

sf4 era chars were mach 2500 and something, after all, not bad

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
actually, this one is good, sub-rel sf top tiers is legit

sf4 era chars were mach 2500 and something, after all, not bad
We should prolly get some people in here for a general consensus on accepting the feat.

I mean at the very least SFIV Oni is mach 3600-5400 without any argument using the frames of the lightning versus the frames of his movement.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
We should prolly get some people in here for a general consensus on accepting the feat.

I mean at the very least SIV Oni is mach 3600-4800 without any argument using the frames of the lightning versus the frames of his movement.
I mean, I'm no expert on the specific calcing of stuff but it looks alright to me :mjpls

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer

I mean at the very least SFIV Oni is mach 3600-5400 without any argument using the frames of the lightning versus the frames of his movement.

I mean, I'm no expert on the specific calcing of stuff but it looks alright to me :mjpls
I mean the calc makes sense to me too. Oni is an unspecified amount faster than the lightning because the video is capped at 60 frames per second. This means that Oni is as fast as mach 3600-5400 (12*300 or 18*300) at the very least. However, he is likely much faster because his movement is represented in 1 frame. That is lowest amount of frames that we can go to in the video.

I guess it should read:

Extreme Low-End (based on video frames): Mach 3600-5400
Low-End (based on analyzation of the panel): Mach 210,000
High-End (based on analyzation of the panel): 233.3 c

Back