• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Street Fighter: discussion, feats, and analysis

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i still want to know whats up with g being familir with gill despite them having never met (or was it the other way around?)

G in general is such a bizarre but cool character, definitely one of sfv’s more inspired ideas

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer

- All the dolls have day jobs now and are completely free of Bison's influence. Decapre works for Delta Red with Cammy.
- She likes horses and cats.
- Decapre is superior in everyway because she is a dog person.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
even though i love bison im glad they are actually moving past him in a serious way, and the “JP was his finance guy and thus the only one worthy of psycho power” is so good :skully probably my favorite sf lore bit aside from Urien actually being a genius that invented immortality, but he’s so emotionally unstable nobody knows or takes him seriously besides his own scientists

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer

- Juri initially beats the shit out of Bosch and the OC while holding back/trying not to kill them.
- Not only is the Feng Shui Engine a ki manipulator. It allows Juri to hack shit, gain access to hidden camera photos, overcome security systems (intrusion?). She actively says she could take over all of Nayshall, but it would be boring.
- C. Viper and Juri are partners and besties.
- Juri eliminated all traces of S.I.N and killed their scientists. Anyone who cooperated with Shadaloo caught those hands (feet?).
- She likes Cammy and Decapre.

Last edited:

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer

- Kimberly is fun and neat, but she's nothing special.....yet.
- Guy is still top dog in Bushinryu.
- She openly admits to being a low-level ninja and loses a fight to another pupil named Gou.

Last edited:

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer

- Psycho Power requires the mental resistance to not let it break you. Strong-willed individuals can overcome the corrosive nature of the power and utilize it.
- No tier placement for JP.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Honestly, excited for the Arcade Mode and World Tour Master story stuff for Ed, Aki, and Akuma.
Mastery in the arts of the satsui no hado is the only thing you should be interested in :watchit.

Jokes aside though I wonder if they do something like Akuma wanting to pass down his skills or something before having to deal with Oni or something. Would be interesting to justify why he'd bother training some random dude off the street :bookerpls.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
- No tier placement for JP.

manga alone showed, he is def > sf5 ken levels, cuz he wasn't sweating that much when pre-sf6 ken was fighting, he was semi impressed, so yeah, he has some hype on his side, not to mention, he appeared as antagonist in cammy's arcade, cammy wanted to interrogate him cuz she felt jp's psycho power aura, later they fought, and jp in the end, escaped without a trouble

and the icing on the cake :mjpls

jp seemingly appears to him and taunts him, attempting to enthrall him towards the road to violence. Though, it is simply thoughts going through ken's mind, which he fights by way of a fight against him in-game. After jp disappears, ken is left to question whether he tries to kill JP or not, in other words, jp to taunt sf6 ken like that, aint afraid of him, so yeah

he is > sf5 ken levels, the minimum

Great Potato

Preeminent
Kind of feel a bit bad for Lily. She comes as the fresh newcomer with her gimmick of having the spirit of the wind and taking photoes with a camera only for Rashid to fly in fresh at the start of the game's life-cycle whipping up giant tornadoes and streaming in HD, stunting all over her in his own reveal trailer.

Back