• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Psychic

Yennefer
I really need @hime and @Orca to give opinions on each other. Don't believe you guys ever communicated.

Change vote lynch RDK

Did Fuji claim yet? I rather he claim before RDK.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I like fish too. What's your fav role in DnD?

You have been on me since day 1.

True...

OOOh you're smart, he prob claim firemen to get the real firemen to out.

Are you the lion character, think his name is Rauru.
no I'm not. Rauru is the king of the Zonais. And he's more like a goat than a lion

The Orca

Antihero
I really need @hime and @Orca to give opinions on each other. Don't believe you guys ever communicated.

Change vote lynch RDK

Did Fuji claim yet? I rather he claim before RDK.

@The Orca

Can you provide me current reads plz
Just going off the Poyser day id say Hime is town

Gad/Nibel? (Is Nibel the motion) 1 probably not town

RDK based on the Poyser day. I think it looked worse for him how it played out

Psychic
Mia posters

Polar town
Whicker null. It could have been a scum scum day and Poyser bit the bullet so to speak

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i wouldnt really mind fuji's claim either
honestly not really opposed to a mass claim but it would have to follow this tier list i think...

priority 1 claims: rdk/fuji
priority 2 claims: orca/whicker
priority 3 claims: me/polar

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
honestly not really opposed to a mass claim but it would have to follow this tier list i think...

no going down a tier until both in a tier have claimed

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
How do u think a watcher works
Yeah yeah, I know I'm supposed to watch for people I don't suspect to see who's targeting them

But I can't be arsed to remember that when I'm submitting my choice so leave me alone please

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

I dont mind claiming nor am I opposed to a mass claim tbh I was going to propose one.

Though why am I priority 1 lol?

Also yall RDK isnt around on the week ends so he probably wont be around until tomorrow If I had to guess.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
RDK
Nibel
Orca
Polar Bear
Fuji

Whicker
Psychic
Yoho
Gad
Hime

For me my reads remains the same tbh, with some alterations.

I moved Orca and Whicker down from solid town because I felt like Whicker kind of just disappeared after he was town read and isnt being very present in the thread. The same thing can be said about The Orca but to a lesser degree, these past two phases hes been less proactive in them.

So my main POE still remains : Psychic, Yoho and Gad.

Then secondary POE is : Whicker,RDK and the Orca.

The priority of the POE goes from left to right so Orca would be the very last here before it goes to solid town territory which is Polar Bear, Myself, Hime and Nibel.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah yeah, I know I'm supposed to watch for people I don't suspect to see who's targeting them

But I can't be arsed to remember that when I'm submitting my choice so leave me alone please
Uh, no I can't really leave u alone for that
there's no point if u don't use it correctly?

would u like it if a cop invests ppl who they believe r town? It's just kinda useless

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont mind claiming nor am I opposed to a mass claim tbh I was going to propose one.

Though why am I priority 1 lol?

Also yall RDK isnt around on the week ends so he probably wont be around until tomorrow If I had to guess.
personally don't think ur scum lol
I just put u at priority 1 with rdk bc other ppl have expressed discomfort with u not being around end of day 2

don't really think anyone besides rdk is/can be scum on that list, but I think that order is what most ppl would be ok with

Back