• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Preeminent
Poyser being scum makes Magic and CP dying make a lot of sense tbh as he knows them both and wouldn't have wanted them alive

Ultra

THE BEAR
Votes.
@Ekkologix > Indigo
@Richard Mille > Indigo
@Goth Boy > Indigo
@Shepard > Indigo
@Ultra > Indigo
@Psychic > Indigo
@Lethal > Indigo
@hime > psychic
@Hans Tweetenberg > Psychic
@Poyser > psychic
@Magic > Psychic

@Aurelian > Psychic
@Natalija > Natalija
@Indigo > Ultra

Actually since me and Indigo are both town, mafia votes are scattered.
Highly sus on hime though. Her gameplay and thought process made absolutely no sense this game.
wanting to lynch someone who was baiting mafia.
Only wanted to lynch me after Magic push for my lynch.
Her wanting to lynch Ekko regardless of whether he was town or mafia.
I mean if she's town, she's just a detriment.

Vote lynch hime

It would be extremely bold of you if you were scum to paint your own name in red

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
So consider this Ultra....Hime is outed as a power role by Aurelian. Why did mafia kill Magic over Hime? Could it be that Hime is a PR mafia role. I think so.
Y did mafia kill magic over ekko who no longer has the shield.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
This post right here

I was apparently a bit asleep at the wheel yesterday but I caught this on reread. Aurelian admits he found Hime as town yesterday and copped her anyway. This is a bit weird but not irreconcilable.

Fang admits he never suspects Hime, but then cops her anyway. Then in the middle of the day for no reason whatsoever he claims and outs her as a power role. Finally when asked about why he did it, he cites a dynamic between 3 players that is going on Day 2 as a reason for his actions on Night 1.

None of this makes sense.
aurelian lethal next pretty much

Psychic

Yennefer
Bc she lied abt being vig, she's not the vig
Here Hime seems to know 100% sure that I am not the vig. I think her mafia team role copped magic already and know he's the real vig, that's why they are so sure I wasn't. Then she kissed Magic's ass and push for me only after he pushed for my lynch. And finally, she killed him in the night to frame me.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Here Hime seems to know 100% sure that I am not the vig. I think her mafia team role copped magic already and know he's the real vig, that's why they are so sure I wasn't. Then she kissed Magic's ass and push for me only after he pushed for my lynch. And finally, she killed him in the night to frame me.
U LITERALLY SAID U LIED AND WAS NOT THE VIG

Emil

V.I.P. Member
my post that got deleted from yesterday

will make modifications later

2. @Richard Mille - null, never team with poyser. i belive the claim to be true, but i dont know if its town or mafia voyeur. need more gamesolving. so far is focused at forming town reads but not much attention given towards scum reads. his scum read of sheph turned into town core, his scum read of goth remains. never played with him so dont know his town/scum ranges but doesnt seem to be new player. still null sadly. dont see anything to warrant pushing towards town or scum heavily. need more pressure

3. @Goth Boy - null/town. weak town read for seeming lack of agenda and too many derps. as scum midnight shades players a bit and doesnt bother trying to clear them, and is more concerned about his wellbeing. he seems more townie here. need some pressure.

4. @Hans Tweetenberg - null. seems to overreact a bit vs poyser. also his play being slightly different from last game doesnt mean anything as he wud be intentionally aware to shift up his playstyle to not be sused again obviously. need to see more solving. pressure.

5. @Shepard - weak town, since most other players r null i think sheph is just town here. i need more town reads.

7. @Aurelian - null/town. tone is townie, content hoenstly lean scum. i dont know why out himself and hime, dont see much agenda there and checks out with when he revealed tracker in wresling wars. lean town side of null

8. @Ultra - town. strongest town read. RDK lynch sucked but doesnt change my read of ultra. man is atleast trying to do something for bunch of ingrateful inactive lazy ingenuine town

9. @Poyser - null/scum, never team with richard nor tweet imo. MAYBE low chance team with magic, one of them will have to die and the other goes to end game. if tweet is scum poyser town probably? that aside, poysers posts day 1 were townie. day 2 were enlarging PoE a bit. in his defense he is behind on thread so there is that

11. @Magic - null/town, solving the game more than most enough to put him town even if i dont agree with some of his takes. i want more town reads so happy to add him as town for now

13. @Psychic - town, my thoughts on her already public. i think town cuz i *hope* i know her meta by now

14. @Natalija - null/scum, one of her and hime is scum most likely. nat is the most ingenuine player in thread rn. whether it is on purpose so she stays alive longer as a PR or because she is scum doesnt change the fact that she is ingenuine

15. @Lethal - null/scum, dont agree with lots of his posts, particularly the scum read of me. seems to town read me now and tried working with me a bit earlier. hes just firmly PoE

16. @hime - null/scum, dont think she is a team with nat, but one of them is likely scum and im having hard time identifying who exactly as they both are playing scummy. hime is solving the game more mechanically than threadplay wise, and is leaning more towards sheeping than original thoughts. i dont have good indication of her town play cuz i dont remember it but ultra vouching for her so probably town and nat scum

Ultra

THE BEAR

Psychic, you claimed vig, and then the vig pushed for your lynch. If you're town here, you framed yourself.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think richard is never team with poyser. tweet probably as well.. low chance

also psychic is town

im always lynching in hime aurelian lethal here

first aurelian. if he flips town i go lethal next and skip hime

wp btw @Poyser

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Y did mafia kill magic over ekko who no longer has the shield.
more like why did they kill him instead of recruit

i think the recruit is limited or only usable after one of them dies or only n3 onward

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think richard is never team with poyser. tweet probably as well.. low chance

also psychic is town

im always lynching in hime aurelian lethal here

first aurelian. if he flips town i go lethal next and skip hime

wp btw @Poyser
sorry i mean if he flips scum

if aurelian flips town i go hime

if aurelian flips scum i go lethal

Emil

V.I.P. Member
and idk where that puts nat at. if both aurelian and hime flip town i guess i consider nat after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back