• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
i think richard is never team with poyser. tweet probably as well.. low chance

also psychic is town

im always lynching in hime aurelian lethal here

first aurelian. if he flips town i go lethal next and skip hime

wp btw @Poyser

Yeah I wasn't planning on letting him make it out of today but he's no slacker. Finally got to see him as scum and called it on my first post

:banderas:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Don't really care if I get lynched, my Vanilla Cop ability was only 2x shot and I've used it up.

Psychic

Yennefer
Psychic, you claimed vig, and then the vig pushed for your lynch. If you're town here, you framed yourself.
Pretty sure he was pushing for my lynch before he even realized I hinted vig. And only a dumb player would push for someone hinting vig. I guess he finally realized in the end that I was baiting mafia so he went for Poyser instead.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
o yeah Poysers never scum w Tweet either
Yeah I've heard that before.

Basically originally was gonna VC Magic then thought about Poyser then remembered not much of Tweet from this and how Poyser didn't seem interested in discussing much about Tweet in general, same with Ekko for that matter. Thought it was worth checking out since I didn't like hearing that from either.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I wasn't planning on letting him make it out of today but he's no slacker. Finally got to see him as scum and called it on my first post

:banderas:
btw poyser probably figured magic didn't get the shield with his ability

magic was one of the 4 players i rolled for. the dice didn't land on him

eitherway who ever got the shield knows themselves and can pass it to u or me or anyone

keep mafia wifoming who has the shield. we can pass it among 3 players over and over

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I could have been lying at hinting vig, point is you were 100% confident that I wasn/t vig. Next thing u know, the real vig gets killed. Not complicated guys. Get this scum.
Your credibility regardless is pretty bad in the game as far as tells and being honest about anything:

- you claimed PR
- you hinted strongly day 1 you were town/faithful vig
- you admitted as more pressure came up you weren't actually vig when Hime pushed back on you
- then switched to saying you are just vanilla

Only reason I didn't cop you was because I assumed someone was just gonna shoot you tbh and didn't want to waste my cop shot on you.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Pretty sure he was pushing for my lynch before he even realized I hinted vig. And only a dumb player would push for someone hinting vig. I guess he finally realized in the end that I was baiting mafia so he went for Poyser instead.
tbh i think magic wanted to lynch u cuz he was basicslly counter claiming vig

from his PoV u had to be a liar and not vig. or maybe u wanted to hint vig initially but then u copped him and realized u cant claim vig as he is vig

eitherway that might have partially influenced his push on u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back