• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
If it's Poyser/Tweet I have a really hard time finding their interaction at the start of day 2 faked

Like Poyser came in trying to pressure tweet for that days vote and tweets response was to literally just nope. I feel like if they were aligned they'd have at least tried a bit more

I would be curious for tweets stance as a whole rn - the last scum reads i remember him having were a psychic/goth boy team
it may be faked seeing as they had similar interaction in day 2 weebs

tweet doesnt have much town qualities outside that interaction

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
the votes r invisible u fken inbred. i almost died day 1 ffs
"Multiball scum set up"
"No way Psychic is scum, she just kept lying fr fr just a coincidence real cop outs themselves to call her out in the following night phase"

You are a mook and a charlatan.

Psychic

Yennefer
Nat is literally the worst player I have ever seen in all my time playing mafia across the forums. I have never seen a town player this bad. And she tunnels me every game too, imagine having to deal with that every game lmfao. Is she too scummy to be scum? What if she’s just scum.
:geezuspepe
Literally me when I see Nat in the player’s list.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
"Multiball scum set up"
"No way Psychic is scum, she just kept lying fr fr just a coincidence real cop outs themselves to call her out in the following night phase"

You are a mook and a charlatan.
what r those quotes supposed to show exactly? how r those in any capacity shape or form related to what i have said?

Ultra

THE BEAR
He's bluffing. Hime isn't voting for herself, and the only 3 reliably voting her would be Psychic, himself, and Ekko.

We aren't voting me. Its either Ekko, Hime, or Psychic. And realistically the only logical wagon will be Ekko and Psychic. There is too much time and game play of Ekko and Psychic being tied to the hip each other, the constant mislynches, the going after the two claimed role and vanilla cops by the supposed "watcher", not giving the shield to our town vig, Magic, which got him killed in N2 for sussing Psychic D2 with me, Nata, and Hime.

Ekko or Psychic's flip will reveal more then Hime's will.
And I'm saying this about Hime who said she will have me back in her POE and possible lynch candidate if Psychic clears town with her flip.

You realize a block of 3 votes is viable in a game where half the players aren't participating. Basic math you dingus

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm in class rn
I cant do a lot till I'm back home which will be 30 mins before votes lock I believe
do something or i'll just vote for u instead of him to not split wagons

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I strongly doubt there is as much a case to push Hime over Ekko or Psychic at worst.
Like legitimately Ekko, Psychic, and Ultra are the only definite votes on Hime because they have zero ammo or anything to push me on and you are being kept as a wildcard. Psychic sinks without Ekko to protect her, hence why I want Ekko over Psychic as the lynch.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You realize a block of 3 votes is viable in a game where half the players aren't participating. Basic math you dingus
Yes I know that you fucking idiot, the game is played with the lynches go by majority. You have no statistical dominance here:

- me and Nat vote Ekko or Psychic that's 2 votes
- there are still 4 other players who can counter your wagon to diffuse that

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Like legitimately Ekko, Psychic, and Ultra are the only definite votes on Hime because they have zero ammo or anything to push me on and you are being kept as a wildcard. Psychic sinks without Ekko to protect her, hence why I want Ekko over Psychic as the lynch.
did u not earlier say me using caps is town tell, then said i can be town and psychic scum

then i proceed to prove ur point about me wanting to lynch RAEM wrong

how does that change ur view to me becoming scum? ur not making sense at all

Ultra

THE BEAR
Yes I know that you fucking idiot, the game is played with the lynches go by majority. You have no statistical dominance here:

- me and Nat vote Ekko or Psychic that's 2 votes
- there are still 4 other players who can counter your wagon to diffuse that

Those votes are still in the air, what are you talking about. I know numbers past a single digit are hard for you to handle

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
did u not earlier say me using caps is town tell, then said i can be town and psychic scum
I said its a tell you are scum, you speed reader. :lul
then i proceed to prove ur point about me wanting to lynch RAEM wrong
You didn't.
how does that change ur view to me becoming scum? ur not making sense at all
I am consistent on reading you as scum so not sure where your trying to go with this.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
u town read me and u see how aurelian is interacting with me right now. anything but a vote on him is unacceptable

Natalija

Divine Departure
Nat is literally the worst player I have ever seen in all my time playing mafia across the forums. I have never seen a town player this bad. And she tunnels me every game too, imagine having to deal with that every game lmfao. Is she too scummy to be scum? What if she’s just scum.
:geezuspepe
Literally me when I see Nat in the player’s list.
Are you insecure about other women in your vicinity? :dank

That's 3 vs 2

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Those votes are still in the air, what are you talking about. I know numbers past a single digit are hard for you to handle
Yes, they are in the "air", there is no guarantee they will go with your counter choice for a lynch. Why are you so fucking consistently talking down to me and Nat with a stick up your ass as if we didn't know this, you jackass. I get you have literally nothing now and are frustrated at your repeated failed attempts to have me lynch, but pipe down a bit.
That's 3 vs 2
If Hime hasn't sent in her vote and she goes with my push for Ekko it can be conceivably 3 v 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back