• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
So bottom line yes we should lynch one of Ratchet/Flower but I'm also mostly playing for posterity at this point and my main goal here is to prove Fang is scum because everyone here has been giving him a free pass for the most inane deluge of the scummiest posts I've ever seen

Ultra

THE BEAR
I see Town getting destroyed and then 4 players being put on Trial to force a lynch between them. It's obvious.

Well Flower if we're being endgamed my presumption here is that, well, the game would be over, kind of have to proceed on the assumption there's a viable path here and not all of the names there are town. Otherwise what's even the point.

Natalija

Divine Departure
So bottom line yes we should lynch one of Ratchet/Flower but I'm also mostly playing for posterity at this point and my main goal here is to prove Fang is scum because everyone here has been giving him a free pass for the most inane deluge of the scummiest posts I've ever seen
:jeff

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Also for obvious reasons, I don't think tweet/goth (Ratchet/Flower) are a team, but this is borderline angleshooting even if factual, so I'll just leave it at that
i have these posts from them over the night

This reads list kinda comes out of the blue as well. You commented on maybe 4 or 5 people up until this point and now that somebody asks you for reads you have people in there you never so much as mentioned before.

Reminds me a lot of scum Lethal tbh
tweets comments on hime's list. imma be honest tweets play have been mostly pointing out contradictions. on a surface level i have no issues with it

Other than Lethal who do you think are Poyser's partners
do u think that was tmi'ing beyond lethal?

Aurelian is definitely not a teammate of either of those two
I don't think Aure was a teammate of Poyser either
defense of aurelian

Still don't know what the dics thing in Day 1 was
Some fluff joke?
My Town reads atm

Shepard
Fang
Ultra
Nat
Hime
good list

so i assume u would be down for lethal lynch?
wants to lynch lethal here

out of curiosity why r u town reading hime

and would u be down to lynch aurelian as well? who do u think is most sus
no reply to this from goth

For some reason I thought Poyser voted Indigo over Psychic yesterday

Hmmm yeah gotta admit that looks pretty unaligned then
what does that leave u with. whats ur PoE now and who wud u be down to vote
says psychic isnt aligned with poyser off that EoD vote. i asked him for his PoE after that. got no answer

Hime was also my main scum read for most of d1
this sort of checks out as he questions her read list earlier

I still prefer Lethal but if enough users want Physic I am down
down for both lethal and psychic, did not comment on fang but he didnt think fang was partnered with poyser so assume he was not down for it

I am in hell

Err

Why did y'all go Lethal?
has tweet ever opposed lethal lynch to say this after it happen?

Why did nobody die
Go fuck yourself?
thats basically all they did last day...

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Well Flower if we're being endgamed my presumption here is that, well, the game would be over, kind of have to proceed on the assumption there's a viable path here and not all of the names there are town. Otherwise what's even the point.
Technically not impossible I suppose unless people betray Town and accept the recruit. But Idk what kinda scum team would endanger one of theirs at this point in the game.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
but is it not within the realm of too scummy to be scum?

or did it transcend that? did it become... toooooo scummy to be too scummy to be scum.. aka he is scum

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also, I obviously don’t expect to come out of today, or out of this game for that matter without due scrutiny. Palms up - I misread Hime (she’s more of a savage than I thought, apparently, as evidenced by her death post).

But I also feel during most of these pushes I’ve gone relatively unchallenged, at least on the discussion level, and I’ve gotten a disproportionate amount of blame when all around there was just bad play, bad faith discussions. And likely there was scum abetting that, but a good deal of it was town.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Technically not impossible I suppose unless people betray Town and accept the recruit. But Idk what kinda scum team would endanger one of theirs at this point in the game.
why did u assume recruit was not optional

Ultra

THE BEAR
but is it not within the realm of too scummy to be scum?

or did it transcend that? did it become... toooooo scummy to be too scummy to be scum.. aka he is scum

Yes.

I think Psychic moreso fit the profile of too scummy to be scum and Fang has gone even further beyond and circled back round

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Also, I obviously don’t expect to come out of today, or out of this game for that matter without due scrutiny. Palms up - I misread Hime (she’s more of a savage than I thought, apparently, as evidenced by her death post).

But I also feel during most of these pushes I’ve gone relatively unchallenged, at least on the discussion level, and I’ve gotten a disproportionate amount of blame when all around there was just bad play, bad faith discussions. And likely there was scum abetting that, but a good deal of it was town.
ur read of her was accurate. mine was the wrong one

if the votes werent locked on her we cuda moved to goth by EoD

hime is far more genuine than fang and nat

ask nat what r her thoughts now that psychic flipped town

Ultra

THE BEAR
i have these posts from them over the night

tweets comments on hime's list. imma be honest tweets play have been mostly pointing out contradictions. on a surface level i have no issues with it

do u think that was tmi'ing beyond lethal?

defense of aurelian

wants to lynch lethal here

no reply to this from goth

says psychic isnt aligned with poyser off that EoD vote. i asked him for his PoE after that. got no answer

this sort of checks out as he questions her read list earlier

down for both lethal and psychic, did not comment on fang but he didnt think fang was partnered with poyser so assume he was not down for it

has tweet ever opposed lethal lynch to say this after it happen?

thats basically all they did last day...

There is actually something I caught from Tweet combing over last night. Hold on.

Natalija

Divine Departure

You n e v e r listened, ever. But at this point either you are scum, or Rich is - with Usopp of course.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
There is actually something I caught from Tweet combing over last night. Hold on.
ok sure

there is also goth defending psychic's vig claim by saying why wud she shoot n1 cuz she may misfire, but then later on say that she is town cuz all town and vanilla... then come back later to say he is down to lynch her if people want to lynch her

the progression is weird af, but nothing out of ordinary for midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back