• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
@Magic Is being too hard on Ekko here. People make mistakes. He definitely can't take all the blame here. Town as a whole did badly, including you, considering you almost killed me instead of Poyser and tried very hard to get me lynch day 1 too. Blaming this on Ekko when he had to hardcore defend me from literally everyone for 4 days straight plus had to defend himself for defending me.

@Ekkologix I'm sorry I was a crutch to you this game. I promised you next game that I will be your strength, not your weakness.
i almost lynched you day 2*

and if i had it would have prevented 4 days of you not being solved ending with you dying in a mod kill. not exactly the worst play out there.

Psychic

Yennefer
hope u dont quit till favs
ik we clashed quite a bit this game but i was completely wrong regarding my read of u as well :dank
if u were planning to, id rather u not feel the need to self-punish urself simply for a wrong read
hope to play with u agn soon :catfeels
I was actually planning a break from mafia regardless of what you flipped. I only said that for the lols. :doge

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Too late to split now. We need all votes on hime. If she flips town, I am done with Mafia until Favs.

This is why psychic was killed btw.
apparently it would town confirm w/e slot subs in since scum wouldn't sub out at this point or something.
basically just wifom?
poyser made me do it and gramma.
So I did.

@Ekkologix

Magic

Resplendent
being this active is not good. i make myself readable as town but i cant read others as town

im gna adopt more of a completely inactive playstyle. make myself harder to read but gives me the ability to read others better
just do this:

I get that, it's more the fact we arrived at similar conclusions as the thread developed rather than who they were on

If you're hoping I'm going to do a big analysis of his meta I ain't your guy. His town game is to establish town reads and work through POE. He knows this and will replicate it as scum. If he gets caught for something then he'll incorporate it into a town game or be conscious of it the next time he's scum. None of this is especially impressive but like I say he can have a big range as either alignment. I also have no recent experience as like I said, this is my first game for years

If you want an actual quirk of his scum game he doesn't want to night kill stronger players, he prefers getting a win over them in thread. That has very little bearing on day 1 tho

(more of a minor point, but I never joined WS, I'm a WF original :aizen)

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
there r 5 people i can see voting me day 1 for w.e just in that list alone lol

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
just girls vs girls.
💀
giphy.gif

:dead

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i almost lynched you day 2*

and if i had it would have prevented 4 days of you not being solved ending with you dying in a mod kill. not exactly the worst play out there.
im going to try being more linient with town reads. might as well seeing as how good distancing becomes a strong town read i need to be able to town read on individual town tells, like reading psychic town. i need to replicate that for the rest

i think im getting grasp of lethal and aurelian plays as well. needed this badly

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im like AI right now just amassing all that massive experience only to finally explode in one game and catch the scum team day 1 :garrett

Magic

Resplendent
Do ratchet and ultra have their own group name?

I'd judge but I'm in the 4 horsemen so I can't.

Altho there's more internal feuding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back