Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Preeminent
The only thing I want to note on Ekko is that I found it frustrating that basically nobody accepted the idea he rejected the recruit which would have just cleared him. Like I appreciate the capacity might be there to gambit around it etc but I just thought the obvious answer was that he wasn't lying

Granted it's my first game with him and I don't care to get into the history of what's gone on before etc but we were in a position where Ekko and Ultra were ultimately tied together and if any of them was going first it was going to be ekko. If ekko flipped town we'd probably flip at least aurelian before ultra

Shepard

Preeminent
i also told you guys to give the shield to shepard.

roles do not matter people. they are not what win games.

ekko got the shield and basically held town hostage with it all game. gave it to scum. it was just all around bleh.

brother i also gave the shield to scum your call would also have been bad

albeit yes i'd have given it to you n2

Magic

Resplendent
The only thing I want to note on Ekko is that I found it frustrating that basically nobody accepted the idea he rejected the recruit which would have just cleared him. Like I appreciate the capacity might be there to gambit around it etc but I just thought the obvious answer was that he wasn't lying

Granted it's my first game with him and I don't care to get into the history of what's gone on before etc but we were in a position where Ekko and Ultra were ultimately tied together and if any of them was going first it was going to be ekko. If ekko flipped town we'd probably flip at least aurelian before ultra
This is true and I forgot about it but ya that was extremely detrimental.

Grammaton

Consigliere
If you fine folks can help me grab a few more players from wherever, I’d be most appreciative

Got room to enlarge the game but I will prioritise having like 3/4 subs minimum

Shepard

Preeminent
When I said that, they were all like ????

Though, I do apologize for the tunnel @Ekkologix

It's just that you sounded so anti-town hand in hand with Ultra, just the pocketing was the other way around :dank

I think it was day 1 where you were like if he's scum great and if he's town then he's annoying and can go that I realised I was basically just going to be fighting against that tunnel all game lol

Poyser

I've been saying pretty consistently that your scum play gets underrated from players who haven't had all that much exposure to it, if nothing else that should probably change. I don't even want to put it down to too many bad town players here - I think the way you played this, especially with the distancing early and the way it was done, was going to make it difficult to lynch you or even really catch on, and that would only be half the battle anyway. I can only really say well played. I would also add that it was your sincerity that factored most heavily in my decision to accept the recruit too - part of me felt it would be wrong out of hand not to after that.
Yeah I remember when I was tunnelling ultra when he was town, more than one person told me he was way more timid/passive as scum kek

Couldn’t have been more wrong on that meta tell. It’s also why you shouldn’t listen to meta tells from players you don’t trust :hestonpls

Poyser

The turnaround on Richard was definitely one of the most inexplicable parts of early game, we were formulating our exit/bussing strategy when all the townies just chimed in and reversed their read for no reason at all.
Yeah lmao and because I wasn’t able to be around anywhere near as much as I wanted to I was caught cold by this
“I think Richard is the best lynch. What the wagons at?”
“Ok cool I’ll vote psychic”

:bosque1:

Poyser

I think you mean Bravely Default, the Breakfast one was me scum and you/remchu as tons in final 3, which you guys won (I still blame John Wayne the Serial Killer). But yes, though even then I don't think it went to quite the level it went here. Not to imply it was too risky - I think it's pretty obvious that you'd calculated it correctly given how things played out.
Yeah I thought we did it really well, I was able to pivot to a townread by drawing on our experience in flowers game, and he never boxed himself in to actually have to lynch me. Also I don’t mind being dirtied as I tend to die in the first half of games when I’m scum anyway so don’t really focus on living to the end, so I was fairly made up he came out the gate like that without us even being able to communicate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back