• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
the only thing i disagree with his admitting to being a single shot. there's no need to give scum that info as they might have shot or wasted their block on her otherwise.
magic how come u make this post but yesterday ask me to reveal my shot limit. can u outline the differences?

@Ekkologix how many shots is your watcher.

i see no reason to withhold this info.

Ultra

THE BEAR
actually dont think poyser is solving as much as trying to cause confusion / expand PoE

How dare you imply such a thing you heretic.

But yeah suffice to say not feeling all that great about him. He has the capacity for some boneheaded takes as town but he seems a little softer around the edges. I don't feel like he actually suspects me as much as he's letting on, for example

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm not sure about Lethal but I did have a thought on Poyser's early call on Aurelian being a bit premature. He's not ducking the thread like he tends to do, but he actually has a town tell that he hasn't demonstrated yet which I won't disclose for observational purposes
oh shit forgot aurelian. hes playing like he is in new vegas. seems to have adopted this style of scum play and its successful so far (1 game)

yeah possible with them too

he did say he scum read me and poyser but was unable to elaborate further on it. his reads remained stubborn too.

also poyser just called him town for that long post but it was all pretty much summary and barely any original thoughts in it

Ultra

THE BEAR
oh shit forgot aurelian. hes playing like he is in new vegas. seems to have adopted this style of scum play and its successful so far (1 game)

yeah possible with them too

he did say he scum read me and poyser but was unable to elaborate further on it. his reads remained stubborn too.

also poyser just called him town for that long post but it was all pretty much summary and barely any original thoughts in it

Wait, can you find this?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Wait, can you find this?
some of his first posts in the game, scum read us from our posts in page 1. kept the scum reads but done nothing with it. dont recall poyser commenting on it much either

Ultra

THE BEAR
I gave it repeatedly lol. I've said I'm not locking them in, just felt a goosebump and some inherent trepidation with their interactions. If I had to give a rough percentage or number of what I would consider the two based off the first two pages it would be like 50/50 faithful vs traitor. And the main reason I said that was cause it felt 'performative' the way they were bouncing off each other, like it would draw away any attention they could be traitors.

Now you said you want a firm handling on why I've said this about Poyser and Ekko?

Here we go with Ekko:

a) based off MANY past games I've played with Ekko; be it him turning out as town, scum, or indie, he's hyperactive and usually the most visible player activity wise in any game so its always NAI from that
b) he does as town generally try to solve players, open up discussions, and talk angles of potential scum tactics time and time again, even the Fallout Game you hosted where he was still suspicious of Grammaton because of involving or leading a couple of notable mislynches that cost town despite being mod/host cleared as Innocent Child which had people getting mad but he based it around behavior

So with Ekko going over his interactions later with Magic, you, and other players, I feel more comfortable as starting to trust him as a Faithful/Townie

Now with Poyser:
Give me more time to readdress what he's said and posted, same with Hime, Magic, and others like Natalija

Ekko, Poyser, get into the scum chat and lets hash this out about Raem, he's onto me

Poyser: soft town so far, Ekko as well. Go ahead and scum solve us lol.

@RDK don't ignore my question

Towncore starts with me, Ultra, Hime, Poyser, and Ekko don't ask for elaborations

Ok wait now I remember.

- I asked him D1 to elaborate on his statement that he was scum reading you/Poyser
- He then kinda balked and kept asking me for clarification on my questions which I didn't think was all too necessary
- Then he give a pretty convincing reasons for you but puts off elaboration on Poyser

And then inexplicably he turns all the way around on both of you, What the fuck is this progression:hestonpls

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think your leans on scum are pretty horrendous to be honest. Maybe its self-preservation talking but I haven't liked anything from you so far, you've kind of just ducked and rolled into the thread then sort of made sniping shots here and there.

Anyways I already explained myself multiple times to Ultra on my Ekko and Poyser read. Don't really have much to base for:

- Psychic (was omgussing all over the place the last game)
- Goth Boy (doesn't ever give anything)
- OLU (before being subbed out is always/barely ever active and NAI with his random posts)
- RDK was reading RAEM as farming for "town cred" but said he believed more in Poyser and was sussing Psychic
- Ultra is easily the most active player in the game, most posts, most involvement with Poyser, Ekko, myself, Magic, Raem, etc....SEEMS to be genuinely scum-hunting and player solving; probably the strongest town-read I have
- you as null
- Natalija as soft town; Ekko wanted a read from her, she said she would give it later, also before some others I think, she was saying Magic also felt "off" and weaker in this game's day 1 then compared to the last one that Ekko hosted, later said would double down on her day 1 vote being Ekko or Magic, questioned quite a few people for town reading/faithful reading Ekko pretty actively like Psychic; had an interesting little interaction with Poyser on Ekko going at Magic and the two scum-reading each other
- Craig seemed to like my suspicion about Ekko and Poyser's early day 1 interactions; seems to be okay with sussing RDK and Psychic as well, I think a couple others were pushing Richard to be active and give clearer analysis like Craig was too and seemed to be more suspicious about most posters even without self-affirmation coming from them which is pretty good
- Magic and Ekko sort of tunneled and went after each other in most of their posts; Natalija and Poyser are both aware of this too, given multiple times its been brought up Magic's intro into this game has felt weak, doesn't have much bite to him, little baity responses and implies a lack of strong confidence but it might be due to the game set up and less his role; Ekko has pushed him as a day 1 lynch almost the entire game so far; more to the point this came a lot after Ekko was talking about the recruit thing; he also had some small interactions with Hime and Ultra but most of it is circumstantial so can't draw much from any relationship there
- Raem has been goofy this entire game; sort of jokingly complains about Ekko spamming the thread and being hyperactive but has several instances of posting shit tons of times often; sort of starts the game asking people to list their votes (as if people wouldn't lie since its all done in PMs anyways), accuses Poyser and Ultra of being wolves/scum off the bat, has been pro-lynching Ekko and made a weird post about "scum always posts first" and argued its based around Ekko's knowledge of the game set up and potential scum tactics I think, also the back and forth with Poyser didn't help much since he focused more on mechanics again; later on repeated he believed Traitors were Ekko, Hime, and Natalija also when finally giving some town reads, some of them included people like Ekko who he was pushing as scum despite admitting his posting and tactics were the same whenever he's town then eventually pivots with no one he suggested as scum toward Magic (probably fake but still notable)
- Hime was giving hints here and there she didn't like Psychic in this game's entrance + early posts, small interactions with Magic but its mostly NAI from what I ISO'd; do feel she's been genuine with her interactions but its a gut feeling
- You I have as a null
- I know I'm missing others but this is most of what caught my attention
- Richard no idea
Seem to have some clout or following with other players that have polarized against each other; some read Ekko as town and see Poyser as scum and vice versa, interestingly, he isn't pushing back on Ekko as anything other then I think soft town.
Plz never lynch this slot

check this out lol @Ultra

put into account poyser does help scummates with reads, heck sometimes even writes posts for them

that entire post is 95% summary, 4% past meta knowledge, 1% uncontested thoughts that r mixed parroted/original

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Explain this
Explain what, I never hard locked Ekko or Poyser as scum and you have Poyser there inadventertly before and after that not really getting some kind of bounce back confirmation bias from me. I will stand by what I said about Ekko and Poyser's interaction early in day 1 looking kind of sussy to me and I'm not going to back off from what I said or backtrack on it.

Now what it looks like is the same with you and Ekko trying to either crucify me or Poyser with your back and forth.

Unrelated tangent but did @Natalija claim cop?

check this out lol @Ultra

put into account poyser does help scummates with reads, heck sometimes even writes posts for them

that entire post is 95% summary, 4% past meta knowledge, 1% uncontested thoughts that r mixed parroted/original
You think me and Poyser are scummates?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Explain what, I never hard locked Ekko or Poyser as scum and you have Poyser there inadventertly before and after that not really getting some kind of bounce back confirmation bias from me. I will stand by what I said about Ekko and Poyser's interaction early in day 1 looking kind of sussy to me and I'm not going to back off from what I said or backtrack on it.

Now what it looks like is the same with you and Ekko trying to either crucify me or Poyser with your back and forth.

Explain your turnaround.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I think its weird that a guy I was soft reading as town (Ekko) is suddenly suspicious of me finally changing my shield vote to Ultra after repeated prompts from the host to get the tie-breaker vote in is kind of goofy. And when I say tie-breaker I meant until the first stalemate, after that I don't know who broke the tie since I was the last one to vote.
What makes me look bad here? :hm

Explain your turnaround.
Turnaround on what?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Are you gonna explain how me making a suspicion around Ekko and Poyser and not hard slotting it as definite is somehow suspicious behavior on my part and potentially shades me as scum, Ultra/Kekko?

Natalija

Divine Departure
his overt focus on me as scum day 1 and tunnelling is akin to his town game, although i dont really have a scum game for reference.

and he's mostly tried lynching the same 3 people. rdk, yourself, and myself. that said i dont think those really should be the 3 his focus is still on as that wouldn't really make sense anymore.

right @Ekkologix
You... Are you saying you haven't met Scumsopp :jerrykek ..........

Don't forget Rem and hime and Poy susses he's been throwing. It's like seeing what sticks along with claiming a power role to assure he wouldn't be lynched.

Emil

V.I.P. Member

sure u can be

I think its weird that a guy I was soft reading as town (Ekko) is suddenly suspicious of me finally changing my shield vote to Ultra after repeated prompts from the host to get the tie-breaker vote in is kind of goofy. And when I say tie-breaker I meant until the first stalemate, after that I don't know who broke the tie since I was the last one to vote.
What makes me look bad here? :hm
idk how ur read of me is supposed to affect my read of u. we are not asking u about the shield rn. this is a soft deflect

Turnaround on what?
how did u go from susing me and posyer to town reading us and putting him on town core

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You... Are you saying you haven't met Scumsopp :jerrykek ..........

Don't forget Rem and hime and Poy susses he's been throwing. It's like seeing what sticks along with claiming a power role to assure he wouldn't be lynched.
he has twice but was mostly inactive in both i think

both xmas games in WS

was serial in one and mafia in another

Emil

V.I.P. Member
rem is dead. nat i suggest u put that tequila down

i voted u, not rem

dont mind going bk to u anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back