• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
lol ws players hate my gut. if u got lynched over me it means u dun fked up big time

raem, psychic, nat are not ws players and they're all advocating to lynch you just because it's a win-win even if you're town.

once again, reconsider reforming your game. you can't antagonize the majority of the game and think this is how you win.

RÆM

Distinguished
PLEASE IM BEGGING YOOOOU
kill poyser for me.
He was so mean to me. I just wanted to make friends and play mafia with you guys. He called me the hard R word.

Natalija

Divine Departure
no thats what u claim, to be town ready to lose another game. not sure how u enjoy them.
48 hours and best u can do is a policy lynch
If only, they're sheepishly gonna let you live just because you claimed a power role. We'll see how that pans out.

Psychic

Yennefer
I'll protect ekko

I'm voting for Ekko - give him the shield

I'll recruit ekko
I’ll vig anyone who voted to lynch ekko
raem, psychic, nat are not ws players and they're all advocating to lynch you just because it's a win-win even if you're town.

once again, reconsider reforming your game. you can't antagonize the majority of the game and think this is how you win.
What are u talking about? I’m not advocating to lynch him wtf?

Magic

Resplendent
If only, they're sheepishly gonna let you live just because you claimed a power role. We'll see how that pans out.

ya that isn't the best strategy.

i also think nat is probably town here because i dont understand why she'd be so pressed for a policy lynch(or even saying this line above) as scum. like a personal vendetta like this can just be carried out with the faction kill.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
and when r u planning to give your thoughts on it? u think its fake or real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back