• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
you too @Natalija

just ignore the personal beef and play. it adds too much shit to the thread, you're only helping scum if you're town.
I try to ignore him, but I’m too OCD to not respond to people :dead

Oh and for me it’s not personal, I just genuinely think he’s a distraction.

RÆM

Distinguished
i wud rather lynch RAEM over no lynch

RAEM in fairy tail defended his lynch hard. him accepting it here like this when i am his scum read and the counter wagon is wtf lol

he could easily tie it here like he tied with tweet, simply by giving me shield and have it be a tie
BRO PAST GAMES DONT MEAAAAN ANYTHIIIIIIIIING

HAHAHAHAAHAH

Magic

Resplendent
if poyser called a post of urs stupid when u think it was not u will reply to him

do you really think i looked at poyser's posts calling mine stupid and thought "damn, i agree, that was stupid"???

come the fuck on, i just didn't want to bother with it. if he thinks they're stupid then that's what he thinks. i dont think my own play is stupid and has a purpose. it's meaningless interaction to fight what he thinks is stupid.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I try to ignore him, but I’m too OCD to not respond to people :dead

Oh and for me it’s not personal, I just genuinely think he’s a distraction.
u have to establish that nat. u repeated it 10 times but havent gone back to tell which post of mine is distraction, and what is it distracting us from exactly. u want to lynch a player for vague reasons and admit well that he could be town

u also said i am scum for not being annoying, but then voted me when i started becoming so when according to u that is supposed to be a town tell

u dont scum read me. u want me to be scum. its outright lazy and stubborn play by you, if not straight up scummy

Poyser

do you really think i looked at poyser's posts calling mine stupid and thought "damn, i agree, that was stupid"???

come the fuck on, i just didn't want to bother with it. if he thinks they're stupid then that's what he thinks. i dont think my own play is stupid and has a purpose. it's meaningless interaction to fight what he thinks is stupid.
i thought you agreed tbh

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

its not meaningless at all. on this we disagree. it helps u read poyser more

well... u dont need that here cuz u know everyone's alignment anyway

scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back