• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Tbf when we had to pick between you we didn't know you'd tied for the shield and will end up with it

I'd have voted to tie if I could have guaranteed it but not worth the risk
current thoughts on nat, RDK, magic poyser?

RÆM

Distinguished
Ekko J trump
do you think you're super edgy or something
theodore-kaczynski-ted-kaczynski.gif

Shepard

Preeminent
why just null on poyser?
Outside of agreeing with ultra saying his entrance seemed less confrontational I've thought everything else has seemed within his range as town or scum

Raem flips scum then I'll have him pretty firmly town but I'm not expecting that

RÆM

Distinguished
wasted so much time here today.

I should have been inactive like last game. That's my new town meta. Because posting isn't worth it. And people are too dumb to pick up on town ques and openness.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Outside of agreeing with ultra saying his entrance seemed less confrontational I've thought everything else has seemed within his range as town or scum

Raem flips scum then I'll have him pretty firmly town but I'm not expecting that
but when poyser entered none was in the thread tho

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
wasted so much time here today.

I should have been inactive like last game. That's my new town meta. Because posting isn't worth it. And people are too dumb to pick up on town ques and openness.
I am sorry I couldn't save you

Shepard

Preeminent
why for all please

if RAEM flips town, poyser goes down for me as well but idk if below magic/nat
RDK hasnt really done much

Nat and Magic I've liked their posts, if I'm alive tomorrow I'll give you more on that if you like but deadline is in like a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back