• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
What mechanically falls under the envelope of "suspicion" is completely objective, that doesn't make sense.

Nah bollocks

How would the host define “suspect”? It’s not mechanical
Well, you can file your complaints to Pein after the game. It's about showing intent to vote me or having me on their scum list. Which is why it's OMGUS cop

And boy there were lots of choices :bookerpls

Ultra

THE BEAR
yes

3 main reasons

1. none dares lay a hand on psychic without me yeeting them
2. im already outed, mafia wont go for an obvious kill. didnt expect cp tho but its w.e, u get the idea
3. if magic is scum he intentionally leaves some players alive so he can beat them by threadplay instead of night kills

QED: watch a non-conventional target for either recruit or kill

i didnt expect anything anyway. blocked eitherway. now wonder why block me and kill cp

...You really are a fucking simp for her, I thought this was a running joke.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
considering that it failed anyway i can literally just say i visited [insert any name here] and say it failed

could just lie and say watched ultra and it failed and none of u can prove otherwise

question is how much am i gna entertain this

Natalija

Divine Departure
Why did you just claim after an innocent result?
I thought I'd better use it now to try and clear someone at least, cause I might either get lynched or not be able to use it the next night (depending on how people read me).

Now even if I die, at least the info is out there.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
yes

3 main reasons

1. none dares lay a hand on psychic without me yeeting them
2. im already outed, mafia wont go for an obvious kill. didnt expect cp tho but its w.e, u get the idea
3. if magic is scum he intentionally leaves some players alive so he can beat them by threadplay instead of night kills

QED: watch a non-conventional target for either recruit or kill

i didnt expect anything anyway. blocked eitherway. now wonder why block me and kill cp
what does this have to do with choosing psychic as ur target?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I thought I'd better use it now to try and clear someone at least, cause I might either get lynched or not be able to use it the next night (depending on how people read me).

Now even if I die, at least the info is out there.
who did u scan?

also converts in game so this doesnt do shit but give them convert targets

im still open for lynching u

Emil

V.I.P. Member
need to iso cp probably etc..

he might have caught onto something

Emil

V.I.P. Member
what does this have to do with choosing psychic as ur target?
means i shudnt choose players like ultra/poyser as they wont be killed, thats assuming magic is scum

i debated choosing u or tweet or even aurelian actually... but i dont have a strong town read on any of u, just thought yall can be possible kills if town

cp dying might be due to some redirections or cp caught onto something and got killed for it

Poyser

considering that it failed anyway i can literally just say i visited [insert any name here] and say it failed

could just lie and say watched ultra and it failed and none of u can prove otherwise

question is how much am i gna entertain this
Ye but then you wouldn’t have the defence of “why would I do that”

Whereas if you were town, there is no world in which you think that usage is good. None

RDK

Marvelous
Cool I’m alive.

As promised, I'm delivering RDK's head on a plate. Just gonna lead off with my pre-written case and then give some general impressions I got from my readback of yesterday.

For the sake of brevity - because I know people don’t actually look at these fucking things - I have omitted a couple of filler posts from his ISO. You aren’t missing anything.

Leads off by sheeping an impression of Magic had of Poyser, but then weirdly construes it into a neutral read on Poyser, which comes across as an awkward attempt at defending him

I’ve played slightly more games with RDK at this point than most of “the crew” and I feel like I have a pretty good draw on his scum game. There’s no flattering way to put this - he’s a fucking pussy. This is instantly recognizable behavior from Wrestling Wars in which he couches a position in “I totally noticed this completely on my own and agree with this guy”, because he literally did the same thing to me.

Preemptive activity excuse. Takes a swing at psychic - a fruit so low it’s already growing a sprout - and yet he still comes across as needing to explain himself here. Signs of nervousness.

Makes a very soft jab at Lethal, which later on he doesn’t even own up to. Extremely self aware posts and he melts the moment I look in his general direction.

Publicly sidles up to Magic and brings up shielding him. Easy pickings and possible pocket attempt - I have more to say about this particular subject as it pertains to Poyser and Magic so I’ll just leave it at that for now.

Bad soft push onto Remington, especially in hindsight, acknowledges a generic town tell “idc persona” and then immediately seeks to subvert it.

Admits he hasn’t even read Magic’s posts and wants to pass him the shield anyway. All of his takes and play so far can be summarized as playing to either Poyser or Magic with basically 0 organic thought in-between.

RDK displays absolutely 0 interest in solving here. With absolutely no clue of what he’s talking about, he implicates me for having a meta read on a player he has absolutely no history of, and further cements his disinterest from moving from the stake he’s planted by admitting he already decided to cast a vote.

This is just blatantly false lol

Backs down from stated position

Seeks an angle of attack on me after I start pressuring him. It’s gooey nonsense.

Horrendously scummy posts, and RDK is physically incapable of partaking in the game without talking about the fucking shield

Doesn’t qualify any of these.

Verdict: Scum. I’m pretty confident about this. Implicates one of Poyser and Magic, probably not both. I’m operating under the assumption he’s pocketing one and friends with the other, though not strictly because of RDK’s posts alone. I’ll go into this more in a bit - but basically they both read him as town for a reason that straight up doesn’t makes sense and it’s just to mesh that with them both being town.
Imagine taking this much time to put together a case that's wrong

If you're not scum I feel bad for you mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back