• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Can you stop fucking around for one second

If you're going to throw just toss a vote on RDK and peace out
i havent read the day yet

no im not gamethrowing lol

bro look at the factional kill. did u expect cp to die? no

eitherway it was hopeless as i got blocked and forced to claim day 1 cuz 2 players decided they wanna tunnel for no reason, one of which is possibly scum (nat)

i have RDK as scum as well. just hold on. havent read ur case yet

Ultra

THE BEAR
I thought I'd better use it now to try and clear someone at least, cause I might either get lynched or not be able to use it the next night (depending on how people read me).

Now even if I die, at least the info is out there.

Eh.

If you were worried about being lynched today the play is to wait out and then claim it if the demand is sufficient.

Instead you role revealed smack dab in the middle of the day with a single innocent result. I have a much easier time reconciling this as being purely self serving.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ye but then you wouldn’t have the defence of “why would I do that”

Whereas if you were town, there is no world in which you think that usage is good. None
no ur not listening. it failed, therefore i can lie about it as i like and none can disprove it

if i say i watched ultra and it failed, what r u gna do about it? r u gna even sus me for shitty usage? no

so why do this usage that u think is shitty in the first place just to reveal a failed result. its always better to just say i checked ultra and it failed as scum. literally always

Natalija

Divine Departure
Eh.

If you were worried about being lynched today the play is to wait out and then claim it if the demand is sufficient.

Instead you role revealed smack dab in the middle of the day with a single innocent result. I have a much easier time reconciling this as being purely self serving.
:drake I'm not worried about being lynched, I'm worried about not using my ability

So, you think a town result is useless to have? You sure you're not pissy it's ruling someone out? It's better than having nothing.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Eh.

actually i disagree
she said it was a 1-shot so i dont see y she needs to wait now that shes vanilla

RDK

Marvelous
yes

3 main reasons

1. none dares lay a hand on psychic without me yeeting them
2. im already outed, mafia wont go for an obvious kill. didnt expect cp tho but its w.e, u get the idea
3. if magic is scum he intentionally leaves some players alive so he can beat them by threadplay instead of night kills

QED: watch a non-conventional target for either recruit or kill

i didnt expect anything anyway. blocked eitherway. now wonder why block me and kill cp
:Bidenhd:

Can't say it's really indicative though lol, his usage in my game as town was dreadful iirc, he motivated the mason kek

Emil

V.I.P. Member
:drake I'm not worried about being lynched, I'm worried about not using my ability

So, you think a town result is useless to have? You sure you're not pissy it's ruling someone out? It's better than having nothing.
who is the result on...

Poyser

no ur not listening. it failed, therefore i can lie about it as i like and none can disprove it

if i say i watched ultra and it failed, what r u gna do about it? r u gna even sus me for shitty usage? no

so why do this usage that u think is shitty in the first place just to reveal a failed result. its always better to just say i checked ultra and it failed as scum. literally always
For this to be a viable defence then it requires you to know in advance that watching psychic is shit usage

Which if true begs the question… why do it?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her

"y would i claim a strange target if i was scum"
wifom

Ultra

THE BEAR

To be blunt - if what your saying is true, the utility you have exacted from your role is about as bottom of the barrel as it gets, next to claiming it on Day 1

Emil

V.I.P. Member
:Bidenhd:

Can't say it's really indicative though lol, his usage in my game as town was dreadful iirc, he motivated the mason kek
this is ingenuine asfk because u know in ur game i was not keeping with the thread in any relevant capacity. just saw a town read and motivated them

here i am actually keeping up with the thread so my usage has reasoning behind it and shud be treated with scrunity

Emil

V.I.P. Member
"y would i claim a strange target if i was scum"
wifom
its not wifom. if i say i target ultra i avoid suspicion completely so there will be no need for wifom to begin with

anything else hime?

Natalija

Divine Departure
To be blunt - if what your saying is true, the utility you have exacted from your role is about as bottom of the barrel as it gets, next to claiming it on Day 1
Nope, I have gotten a townie out of it. As for the role, alas it demands playing on the edge of being lynched.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
For this to be a viable defence then it requires you to know in advance that watching psychic is shit usage

Which if true begs the question… why do it?
i think its a viable option. dont care about ur opinion lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back