• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I didn't make a demand of me or Ultra vs Ekko for the day 2 lynch
I'm just happy to stick my head under the axe if you think I'm bluffing here, draw conclusions from that however you will
That’s remotely similar to Rem and I don’t want that. What I suggest is ignoring what’s annoying you and scum hunt instead pls.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I cowardly got you to concede your point entirely?
I conceded what point?
None of that happened.

I posted my quote of myself to you on day for Ekko and said I just wanted to know why you two lied about the "town core" statement when it literally didn't factor into anything at all before I showed up after work for day 2. You admitted in your own posts, which I am happy to ISO, it was mainly about Poyser and really only about my read on Poyser.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
That’s remotely similar to Rem and I don’t want that. What I suggest is ignoring what’s annoying you and scum hunt instead pls.
Its not remotely similar but I still want answers to who you have pegged as top 3 scum right now

Magic

Resplendent
Appreciate you actually addressing it. I'll respond to critical points of interest:

- I think it can be inferred by the post itself that it's a town tell, he's saying rem is playing into an act. In other words "he is doing this because he knows it is town".

- I don't see why he wouldn't seek justification for his own push. If I logically extended your observation here scum would never push mislynches.

- I think one of his posts that wasn't included in the ISO is where he throws his hands up and tries to wipe off his push on Lethal.

- Positionally, if I've already made my position on him clear, there's no reason for him *not* to conjure up a reason to suspect me. Do you think OMGUS is inherently uninformative. It's not the only approach he can take, and you can even argue it goes against my thesis here that he's cowardly. But, and I know this is crazy, I'm not going to look kindly on some half baked accusation towards me.

- I suppose you could argue the groundwork is (kinda) there for him to take this position, but I think it's just an objectively bad post.

-

As far as concessions go, I can come around to you point that his suggestion to shield you is NAI - I more take issue with town reading him for it and I see it moreso as scummy in context rather than I do in isolation.
@RDK you can defend yourself.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I conceded what point?
None of that happened.

I posted my quote of myself to you on day for Ekko and said I just wanted to know why you two lied about the "town core" statement when it literally didn't factor into anything at all before I showed up after work for day 2. You admitted in your own posts, which I am happy to ISO, it was mainly about Poyser and really only about my read on Poyser.

This is inherently dishonest

RDK

Marvelous
FFS fools giving ekko the shield is a stupid play. He’s so fucking scum and we can’t do shit about it. What awful usage and what a pathetic justification.

Would think there’s parity in he, Poyser and Haza being a team tbh. There’s fear of CP amongst that group big time
Good god

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Poyser you didn't mention mention me, its worth noting both Ekko and Ultra want to solve my read and by proxy you because of my change on you. Don't be distant now.

This is inherently dishonest
Its not, my false framing friend. Ekko was already caught on this lie, don't make his mistake with this too.
no did she claim vig.
I wonder if I should hint my role with this tidbit. Where did Hime hint or claim vig? Can I get a link?

Magic

Resplendent
Omgus cop? seriously? fitting though. Wasn't Magic your townread? Did you like get converted last night?
Also Magic could still be Godfather.

Maybe it's because I hinted vig.

Er...NO.

Hello scum Godfather. You want to lynch a PR?

Why is it scummy to watch me?

I have beef with CP. If I was scum, I definitely kill CP. This looks like s frame job actually. Mafia kills CP and then tries to frame for it.

Idk why u feel the need to flex here. Makes me feel like you're trying to convince town that you're some sort of asset. I feel like you're scum for sure.

If you're coming after me then you're process is all wrong.

agreed. Which makes me think she got converted last night, probably by magic.

How do u see unccd town watcher as scum? mafia is not gonna recruit him, because he was so close to getting flip last day phase and the highest candidate for possible recruit.

@Ultra

Magic

Resplendent
shud be easy for RDK to answer this if thats the case.

i feel like u r reading people town for tells that r very easy to replicate. ur scum hunting (or town hunting) is not as firm as it was last game imo

if u r playing like this as town i can go ahead and say fooling u wud be pretty easy early game, until a faction kill takes u later because scum can simply do some lazy town tell and u wud clear them as town for it and they get to coast it out until they shoot u later. kind of similar to hime who u read town last game until day 3 (tho multiscum is different)

lethal for instance is putting 0 effort in this game. nothing he has done cannot be replicated by scum and u r giving him a lazy pass for it. very easy to fool. i dont buy it

people are more than welcome to think they can fool me. i love living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back