Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
What the fuck are you talking about, sincerely?

I'm saying that one thing Ekko is not bereft of is  content. Your question is easily answered by combing through a few of his 500+ posts. Your demand serves no purpose.
Your posts are worthless at this point. Pointless entirely, and the fact you have continually glued yourself to Ekko's side is not helpful in the least. Stop fellating him and let him answer on his own.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i am down

i dont buy the vig claim
no vig outright says theyre vig unless absolutely necessary or out of shots
she is just open claiming and defending ekko with it which pings me wrong
plus she said she would kill craig, so im just going to believe her on that cuz i dont see any reason scum would choose him out of everyone to kill :kermit
plus craig sussed psychic early game, no one else really sussed psychic up till now iirc except you @Magic
so she probs killed him for that reason ngl

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
>mfw Ultra won't even respond to my post asking him to explain his suspicion or case with RDK
>instead responds to my post to Ekko
lol, lmao even

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Your posts are worthless at this point. Pointless entirely, and the fact you have continually glued yourself to Ekko's side is not helpful in the least. Stop fellating him and let him answer on his own.

Why are all of your posts dripping with such massive butthurt?

Sorry I interrupted your extremely important mission of extracting known information from a player. By all means, continue digging a hole and then filling it back in.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Why are all of your posts dripping with such massive butthurt?

Sorry I interrupted your extremely important mission of extracting known information from a player. By all means, continue digging a hole and then filling it back in.
I am going to end up putting you into a hole at this rate. You've been uncharacteristically lazy, rife with weak responses, and waffing any sort of productive play all of this phase. I'm not going to give you a free reign to shit all over any productivity because you just want to throw things and see what sticks mindlessly though.

Magic

Resplendent
Cool I’m alive.

As promised, I'm delivering RDK's head on a plate. Just gonna lead off with my pre-written case and then give some general impressions I got from my readback of yesterday.

For the sake of brevity - because I know people don’t actually look at these fucking things - I have omitted a couple of filler posts from his ISO. You aren’t missing anything.

Leads off by sheeping an impression of Magic had of Poyser, but then weirdly construes it into a neutral read on Poyser, which comes across as an awkward attempt at defending him

I’ve played slightly more games with RDK at this point than most of “the crew” and I feel like I have a pretty good draw on his scum game. There’s no flattering way to put this - he’s a fucking pussy. This is instantly recognizable behavior from Wrestling Wars in which he couches a position in “I totally noticed this completely on my own and agree with this guy”, because he literally did the same thing to me.

Preemptive activity excuse. Takes a swing at psychic - a fruit so low it’s already growing a sprout - and yet he still comes across as needing to explain himself here. Signs of nervousness.

Makes a very soft jab at Lethal, which later on he doesn’t even own up to. Extremely self aware posts and he melts the moment I look in his general direction.

Publicly sidles up to Magic and brings up shielding him. Easy pickings and possible pocket attempt - I have more to say about this particular subject as it pertains to Poyser and Magic so I’ll just leave it at that for now.

Bad soft push onto Remington, especially in hindsight, acknowledges a generic town tell “idc persona” and then immediately seeks to subvert it.

Admits he hasn’t even read Magic’s posts and wants to pass him the shield anyway. All of his takes and play so far can be summarized as playing to either Poyser or Magic with basically 0 organic thought in-between.

RDK displays absolutely 0 interest in solving here. With absolutely no clue of what he’s talking about, he implicates me for having a meta read on a player he has absolutely no history of, and further cements his disinterest from moving from the stake he’s planted by admitting he already decided to cast a vote.

This is just blatantly false lol

Backs down from stated position

Seeks an angle of attack on me after I start pressuring him. It’s gooey nonsense.

Horrendously scummy posts, and RDK is physically incapable of partaking in the game without talking about the fucking shield

Doesn’t qualify any of these.

Verdict: Scum. I’m pretty confident about this. Implicates one of Poyser and Magic, probably not both. I’m operating under the assumption he’s pocketing one and friends with the other, though not strictly because of RDK’s posts alone. I’ll go into this more in a bit - but basically they both read him as town for a reason that straight up doesn’t makes sense and it’s just to mesh that with them both being town.
@Aurelian @Hans Tweetenberg

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I am going to end up putting you into a hole at this rate. You've been uncharacteristically lazy, rife with weak responses, and waffing any sort of productive play all of this phase. I'm not going to give you a free reign to shit all over any productivity because you just want to throw things and see what sticks mindlessly though.

You obviously haven't read my posts, by your own admission, stop posturing.

I'm barely stifling a laugh at your insinuation that you've been productive. Name a single thing you've done today. Unironically.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
plus she said she would kill craig, so im just going to believe her on that cuz i dont see any reason scum would choose him out of everyone to kill :kermit
plus craig sussed psychic early game, no one else really sussed psychic up till now iirc except you @Magic
On another note, what are your reads on the current players?

Psychic

Yennefer
you said, and i quote, "Hello scum Godfather. You want to lynch a PR?" to me suggesting to lynch you.
And? What about it???
i am down

i dont buy the vig claim
no vig outright says theyre vig unless absolutely necessary or out of shots
she is just open claiming and defending ekko with it which pings me wrong

I never claimed town vig. Learn to read. You're either town idiot or scum. Leaning on town idiot though.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
...That's not a bluff you muppet. I'm saying that you've been acting like a post menopausal cat lady ever since I've questioned you and only now have I arrived at straight up just not giving a shit about being polite
Your inventing falsities and its honestly flattering how much your going about with this sham act. You can throw whatever ad hominems you want, it doesn't detract its all weak shit from you. I'm not feeling any heat here from your false bravado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back