Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
What are you suspecting me for? Pretty sure last time you mentioned me before this it was EoD 1 yesterday when you were explaining to someone that it’s normal for me to reconsider my reads, implying you didn’t find me suspicious. What changed?

I’m ngl this feels a bit fake after you got town reads for antagonising me, especially after k said I can’t give you credit after you stopped straight away
wud u be down to lynch him today? lethal is most ingenuine player in the game rn

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Town
magic
nat
hime
ekko
ultra

Null
tweet
goth
aurelian
poyser
psychic

POE
richard
rdk
lethal

I think this is where I'm at now, though when I see those three together I can't imagine there being any team equity unless lethal and rdk decided to mutually bus each other. I guess one flipping scum would help in terms of analysing links etc. Still need to ISO my guy Richard.

Lethal I think is just far too honed in on ekko (and then rdk/poyser today) - bad only because that's literally all his game has been

RDK see above I suppose

Happy with my town reads at least until we have to consider recruits

on my nulls I'd probably have tweet and goth boy leaning town of those two.

Aurelians posts today have been really out there but I guess not in a way that makes me read scum (sad that he didn't give me his strong town reads when I asked still)

I don't even know where to start with psychic and I think Poyser feels a bit on the outside of it all. Which I guess could be argued as not what I'd expect from him or he just is way behind. idk. If Aurelian flipped scum then that obviously looks awful for Poyser

@Magic if psychic flipped scum who do you think she has teammate potential with
good list for most part tbh

what u make of magic not sharing why he town reads certain players

Indigo

Notorious
i'm having a busy day guys, so i really don't have the time to read all these pages, i'm sorry

i also need to know what the wagons are, so i can submit my vote

Shepard

Preeminent
If I were to make a rainbow list on D2, which I will surely attempt to make, I may need some base on your slot. We share the same townreads in that 4-way possibly, which absolutely pinged my interest.

Idk how you guys read me, but if Ekko were to townread me and you, then there should be no other way than forming a core in that direction.

another thing I'm very much looking forward to now

• You smart
Reactions: Rej

Emil

V.I.P. Member
claim what

role or flavour?

full on?

aren't there "hidden stuff" against claiming

but i'm fine claiming
u can do both if u wont be able to play

there's still a few more hours before EoD right?

what are the main wagons and their cases?
wud rather u read early day 1 atleas and give us ur thoughts tbh

ur slot is a wagon and has a case on it

Indigo

Notorious
ur slot is a wagon and has a case on it

lol

wtf did RDK do

anyway, i'm a vanilla townie (faithfull?), my character is Olivia

if i get anti-claimed killed, thanks very much Ekko

wud rather u read early day 1 atleas and give us ur thoughts tbh

I'm trying to find the time, but i think i will only be able to do it during the NP that has 24 hours to do it and stuff, i'm kinda busy at the moment

Emil

V.I.P. Member
lol

wtf did RDK do

I'm trying to find the time, but i think i will only be able to do it during the NP that has 24 hours to do it and stuff, i'm kinda busy at the moment
if u get anti claim killed ur slot gets removed from PoE. dont think this shud be concerning u now

do u maybe have the time to look into richard poyser lethal atleast?

Shepard

Preeminent
ok I ISO'd Richard

I think I understand the idea that he's a bit lost better now but then within his posts there seems to be no admission of this and he comes across as being experienced from the content of them. He's very big on trying to tie players together to form his reads but then he'll just ask people their thoughts on other players and it doesn't seem to go anywhere lol. It could just be a case of not being used to this place and taking time to adjust or it could be leaning into it as scum

I think if he'd actually turned up today that would have helped

Rej

Preeminent
who do u have as scum rn. top 3 with reasons pls
I am out of the loop for a while now. Been busy hustlin'.
Shepard is just a shady player, so that one.
Goth Boy does nothing that's towny and the vouches for this slot are not convincing me.
The third one idk, gotta get into the loop again.

Shepard

Preeminent
Goth Boy does nothing that's towny and the vouches for this slot are not convincing me.
cmon man you gotta give me more than shady here

you called me scum like 10 minutes after i said i was voting for you day 1 and that's all i've seen

Shepard

Preeminent
lol

wtf did RDK do

if you read Ultra's case right after night 1 was posted that'd probably explain it tbh

Rej

Preeminent
cmon man you gotta give me more than shady here

you called me scum like 10 minutes after i said i was voting for you day 1 and that's all i've seen
It's mostly because I still don't know why you are voting me. I skimmed the thread, saw some snaky scumread on me and that's mostly it.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
so do u feel equity between sheph and goth? why u think sheph is shady? pls be more concrete, their iso isnt hard to follow

what do u wanna know to get in the loop. have any questions for me? i can help u catch up. same for u @Indigo . but i need the questions to come from you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back