• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Preeminent
What have u done for town all game besides tunnel me? I have given reads on a few players who I think might be town.
I think you’re scared because I outed you as scum day 1.

Because im not the vig. I was trying to bait mafia kill. My whole play this game was to bait kills. I don’t plan on surviving long this game. I only want mafia to waste their kills on me.

why?

Magic

Resplendent
My POE is top 3 scum/town. anyone else isn't involved yet.

I don't see Poyser as scum

:worry:

so you dont think it's sus that psychic faked vig to draw out a kill when she doesn't seem like the type to try to get herself killed combined with the fact she was still hinting at possibly being a pr.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
yes we covered this. i absolutely think she would shoot.

so she isn't the vig. she claimed to have hinted at it to draw out scum, but again she doesn't seem like the self sacrificing type either.

lastly she was still hinting at possibly being a pr, which means her hint at being the vig also makes no sense because she wouldn't to draw a kill as a pr.
like i told u, if she was a vig and she took a shot she wud have shot cp (if she scum read him). but if she is mafia she wudnt kill him, i think.

and btw something u dont know, sometimes psychic might make some incorrect decisions as town and decide not to claim them as they can make her look scummy. in fairy tail in one of the nights she submitted a track on a near confirmed town player that did nothing and felt like that was a waste of a track and will make her sus so decided to not claim it altogether and said that she did not do anything that night

@Psychic u might just wanna claim. lots of ppl r after u and i probably cant defend u without more posts from u

Psychic

Yennefer
Bc she lied abt being vig, she's not the vig
Duh. I never claimed vig, i only hinted at it
u currently have a very strong scum equity with him, i take it u understand that? do u have any thoughts about it?
Why Poyser? Because I never interacted with him? Why do I need to?
I guess my point regarding Psychic not shooting n1 is

Does Psychic strike people as the sort of person who wouldn't shoot their scum reads n1 as the vig? Because I for one do lean she'd be the type to shoot.
I definitely kill a bitch night 1.
yes we covered this. i absolutely think she would shoot.

so she isn't the vig. she claimed to have hinted at it to draw out scum, but again she doesn't seem like the self sacrificing type either.

lastly she was still hinting at possibly being a pr, which means her hint at being the vig also makes no sense because she wouldn't to draw a kill as a pr.
How would u know that I’m not the self sacrificing type? I am so the self sacrificing type!

Lethal

Exceptional
so you dont think it's sus that psychic faked vig to draw out a kill when she doesn't seem like the type to try to get herself killed combined with the fact she was still hinting at possibly being a pr.
Well that's new info isn't it and my vote has already been cast

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Duh. I never claimed vig, i only hinted at it

Why Poyser? Because I never interacted with him? Why do I need to?

I definitely kill a bitch night 1.

How would u know that I’m not the self sacrificing type? I am so the self sacrificing type!
can confirm this lol

Shepard

Preeminent
as much as I kinda hate that we've somehow ended up with half the game claiming in this phase I guess a proper claim from psychic wouldn't be the worst thing right now

i'm just confused by this whole play

Emil

V.I.P. Member
so you can show her faking prs to try to draw kills?
no can show her wanting to put others over herself. in a create ur own role game she made a role that wud take a kill for a player passively

also she defends outliers and low hanging fruits alot, usually shes the only one standing up for OLU and in NF stood for soulkiller when he was scum and was suspected by other players

she is also busy irl at times so dont mind dying early to not have to focus in a game

all of this checks out

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Hime - PR (confirmed but not known what it is)
Me - VC
Ekko - Watcher
Richard or Shephard also claims some kind of Watcher/Tracker
Psychic - claims fake "Vig" then says she was just hinting and she has a different PR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back