• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Hime - PR (confirmed but not known what it is)
Me - VC
Ekko - Watcher
Richard or Shephard also claims some kind of Watcher/Tracker
Psychic - claims fake "Vig" then says she was just hinting and she has a different PR
u have a different PR @Psychic ?
might have to claim it tbh

Psychic

Yennefer
I can’t say anymore to these clowns. I’m just gonna believe they’re mafia. I refuse to believe there’s people out there this dense.

Because i’m busy n done with mafia for awhile. Only subbed in as a favor to the host.
like i told u, if she was a vig and she took a shot she wud have shot cp (if she scum read him). but if she is mafia she wudnt kill him, i think.

and btw something u dont know, sometimes psychic might make some incorrect decisions as town and decide not to claim them as they can make her look scummy. in fairy tail in one of the nights she submitted a track on a near confirmed town player that did nothing and felt like that was a waste of a track and will make her sus so decided to not claim it altogether and said that she did not do anything that night

@Psychic u might just wanna claim. lots of ppl r after u and i probably cant defend u without more posts from u
Sure. I’m vanilla.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
no can show her wanting to put others over herself. in a create ur own role game she made a role that wud take a kill for a player passively

also she defends outliers and low hanging fruits alot, usually shes the only one standing up for OLU and in NF stood for soulkiller when he was scum and was suspected by other players

she is also busy irl at times so dont mind dying early to not have to focus in a game

all of this checks out
eyebrow.gif

Ekko, do you have a Wikipedia of all mafia users?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
vote lynch poyser

if yall didnt submit yet, this is probably the way

or RDK i guess, but i prefer poyser more

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Oh so she was trying to bait a kill now huh

Yeah no, she'd have to know that the only thing she'll bait is the actual vigs CC

It's either a bad play or just scum
do u have any thought on poyser/RDK wagons tweet?

psychic claimed baiting a kill awhile longer

what r ur current top 3 scum and town pls

Poyser

man poyser u r getting scummier with every post u make :/

none knows what wagons are. i think RDK is leading, psychic close second. thoughts?
I literally don’t have the time to read lol, there’s nothing I can do about it. I’ll have more time if I’m still alive after this day

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The way Ekko and T-Pein are best buddies and simp for the same girl reminds me of these two

b6_L8_Jfmc6cR5bvtTMSLzA78F6dbVPigrrmsgcJFHU.png
i know ur trolling and all but i defend all my town reads alot, specially if the wagon is started by people i do not really town read. u arent stranger to this

Ultra

THE BEAR
like i told u, if she was a vig and she took a shot she wud have shot cp (if she scum read him). but if she is mafia she wudnt kill him, i think.

and btw something u dont know, sometimes psychic might make some incorrect decisions as town and decide not to claim them as they can make her look scummy. in fairy tail in one of the nights she submitted a track on a near confirmed town player that did nothing and felt like that was a waste of a track and will make her sus so decided to not claim it altogether and said that she did not do anything that night

@Psychic u might just wanna claim. lots of ppl r after u and i probably cant defend u without more posts from u

In all seriousness Ekko I think you need to put aside whatever affection you have for her. I believe you believe she's town but you've chosen pretty much every angle to defend her from at the same time and this isn't at all conductive to solving her, it's just embarrassing.

Whatever, vote RDK and we'll talk about it tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back