Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
you should let people defend themselves rather than going all out for them.

also my scum equity is really low lol. im not going to be scum with nat and if she is town then i am town and on top of that i wouldn't kill cp so point like your read on me being that static is weird.
its not, have u been ignoring my progression on u today? u moved more to townside and poyser to scum side.

i think there is equity with nat. i have seen (even here recently) where mafia cops their teammates

out of u 3 i wanna lynch hime the most, then nat, then u

Magic

Resplendent
its not, have u been ignoring my progression on u today? u moved more to townside and poyser to scum side.

i think there is equity with nat. i have seen (even here recently) where mafia cops their teammates

out of u 3 i wanna lynch hime the most, then nat, then u

im sure you've seen it, im saying i would never allow it. i dont tether myself to my teammates. what tpein and his team do does not factor in with me because my plans don't include killing off everyone that thinks as scum.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Bleach doesn't count, I didn't do a single thing that game, I didn't even know my own role or submit any actions, plus I got modblocked for only posting 3 times

I was town in Aries game
U played with me in breaking bad too iirc and I was town there as well
i dont remember anything from u in breaking bad. i dont even remember u in the game. i died early. maybe u subbed after?

my most memorable games for u r GoT, bleach, and fairy tail

ur play here is closest to GoT

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im sure you've seen it, im saying i would never allow it. i dont tether myself to my teammates. what tpein and his team do does not factor in with me because my plans don't include killing off everyone that thinks as scum.
so ur contention here is poyser allows psychic to do what she is doing? sometimes teammates do stuff randomly

also i was refering to another recent game (ultras vegas game) where cp (scum cop) pretty much cleared not one, but 2 mafia as innocent and it was pretty effective

Shepard

Preeminent
you should let people defend themselves rather than going all out for them.

also my scum equity is really low lol. im not going to be scum with nat and if she is town then i am town and on top of that i wouldn't kill cp so point like your read on me being that static is weird.
just emphasising this again really

if it wasn't his first game w cp for years maybe but he wouldn't kill a pal on n1 like that when they barely interacted

Magic

Resplendent
so ur contention here is poyser allows psychic to do what she is doing? sometimes teammates do stuff randomly

also i was refering to another recent game (ultras vegas game) where cp (scum cop) pretty much cleared not one, but 2 mafia as innocent and it was pretty effective

they couldn't discuss day 1 due t lack of chat. i already said this.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if psychic is scum and i defended a scum i'll gladly take that mvp when u guys recruit me later *wink*

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i dont remember anything from u in breaking bad. i dont even remember u in the game. i died early. maybe u subbed after?

my most memorable games for u r GoT, bleach, and fairy tail

ur play here is closest to GoT
I was there from the beginning in breaking bad
I am confused
Do i vote here or in PMs

Voted in pm but just in case
Vote lynch RDK
Vote in ur scum pm

Emil

V.I.P. Member
they couldn't discuss day 1 due t lack of chat. i already said this.
im talking about today. she had no reason to go with this plan and bring any talk about her being vig. mafia can talk today ykno

thoughts on tweet vs poyser btw. gut says 1 scum here

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
if psychic is scum and i defended a scum i'll gladly take that mvp when u guys recruit me later *wink*
I mean she hasn't made herself look good:

- fake claim vig
- bows back off of it from pressure coming from Hime and others
- says she has a different PR but was claiming she was 'baiting' scum kill
- says last she is just a vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back