• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I don't mean that, I mean the part where you expect him to say anything worthwhile - in either case the answer is demonstrably no.
nothing
exactly nothing

thats y he is sused and lynched
was hoping u wud do something. at the bare minimum answer to ultra
reaction to being lynched seems townie. if he knows he isnt getting lynched then will treat with more scrunity

hope u spoke sooner, also ur counter wagon is psychic, recon u wud atleast vote there if u wanted to live

disappointment
Really seems like convienent padding since no other alternative to CFD would've happened to save face if Indigo flipped townie
Maybe I'm just paranoid seeing how much Ultra and Ekko are coming off completely scummy 🙏

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Ah, I see it. Why are your reads so off this game, are you scum, Ultrabean :dead

You did reveal that she was a power role, now I get that you were testing her - but ultimately if she's town you outed her having abilities. You understand my point? But I think you did it with a townie mindset, so whatever.

Was Tweet vanilla?
Tweet is confirmed vanilla yes

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Hmmm, probably a townie then, scum are more likely to have abilities. Good job :awesome
I think that's the only upside of being a VC is I'm certain the host based the game that while a real cop might get "traitor" vs "faithful" or something in that style, so traitors can hide from being alignment copped, I don't think they can hide being PRs or not.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Care to say what's wrong with them?
Care to say... ?

I don't agree with them at all; plus your track record has been voting me, voting Indigo, suspecting Magic, suspecting hime, suspecting Aurelian. I'm starting to think you're voting townies on purpose, cause can town Ultra be that off?

The only redeeming thing which I see is that you voted Kekko over Rem when we had to choose between the two.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I think that's the only upside of being a VC is I'm certain the host based the game that while a real cop might get "traitor" vs "faithful" or something in that style, so traitors can hide from being alignment copped, I don't think they can hide being PRs or not.
I don't think they're likely to be able to hide, cause I only had one shot, and you and I seem to be the only cops.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
With Poyser flipping scum, I think the chances of Psychic claiming vig in order to draw a CC from the actual vig skyrocketed btw, that's definitely something Poyser would tell his teammate to try

Ultra

THE BEAR
Care to say... ?

I don't agree with them at all; plus your track record has been voting me, voting Indigo, suspecting Magic, suspecting hime, suspecting Aurelian. I'm starting to think you're voting townies on purpose, cause can town Ultra be that off?

The only redeeming thing which I see is that you voted Kekko over Rem when we had to choose between the two.

:hestonpls

I don't even know where to start with this one.

How do I put this...

In mafia games, on occasion, I have communicated to another player that I have felt dumber for having read a post. Just as a derisive matter of expression.

You actually just made me experience this phenomenon. Congratulations.

Natalija

Divine Departure
:hestonpls

I don't even know where to start with this one.

How do I put this...

In mafia games, on occasion, I have communicated to another player that I have felt dumber for having read a post. Just as a derisive matter of expression.

You actually just made me experience this phenomenon. Congratulations.
Because you realised what a stupid job you did on starting the RDK shitshow? Understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back