• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I didn't even mention the shield, I'm saying it was a fake convo.

Saw your reads cause you tagged everyone, they're hogwash. You've been after townies all game, if you were town you wouldn't misread them THAT badly.

Who did you give the shield to?
which one is hogwash?

i will not claim who i gave the shield to. they r free to say if they want lol

Natalija

Divine Departure
You're hurting my feelings, Nat.
giphy.gif

Emil

V.I.P. Member
btw if mafia knew magic was vig then they wud roleblock him not me

so we can remove this psychic rolecopped magic theory etc..

Ultra

THE BEAR
I didn't like you talking down to whoever it was like that

Talking down?

Nat objected to my reads, called me scum, I asked her why - and she gave me a shoveling load of hot dog shit instead of actually attempting to engage in any productive discussion. It's bad enough having to deal with without you enabling it you wet blanket.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Talking down?

Nat objected to my reads, called me scum, I asked her why - and she gave me a shoveling load of hot dog shit instead of actually attempting to engage in any productive discussion. It's bad enough having to deal with without you enabling it you wet blanket.
most of these r probably gna be town. need an ingenuine filter

dont think mafia wud come swinging like that with half assed shit unless they gave up completely

what r the odds u and poyser faked that day 1 interaction so one of u can go to end game

i dont even wanna think about it. game is literally lost if thats the case. just make sure u recruit me in if u happen to be it

Ultra

THE BEAR
most of these r probably gna be town. need an ingenuine filter

dont think mafia wud come swinging like that with half assed shit unless they gave up completely

what r the odds u and poyser faked that day 1 interaction so one of u can go to end game

i dont even wanna think about it. game is literally lost if thats the case. just make sure u recruit me in if u happen to be it

I think we're in a crabs in a bucket situation

Do you think it's a coincidence these low value players start crawling out of the woodwork with a sudden and newfound interest and investment into the game after a scum flip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back