• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Its either gonna be:

Ekko
Ultra
Psychic

or

Ekko
Psychic

Hime (low vibe)

I can't reconcille one of the two between Ekko and Ultra not being scum

Shepard

Preeminent
If Psychic is scum ima say Goth Boy is the third. He's had a pretty uncharacteristic post yesterday defending Psychic close to EoD, Idk if he's cared about this game at all outside of that post.
he weirdly cared at the start of this day too

albeit purely to clear me via magics flip and ask ekko why he's so sure on psychic but compared to the stuff we've seen before he might as well have been posting walls of text

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
If Psychic is scum ima say Goth Boy is the third. He's had a pretty uncharacteristic post yesterday defending Psychic close to EoD, Idk if he's cared about this game at all outside of that post.
So I already said when you asked who copped you it was me to find out you were vanilla. What are your other current reads in the game?

Natalija

Divine Departure
Not gonna vote Poyser
Maybe its irrational behavior on my part but I feel like Indigo just realized he was fucked because of RDK's contradictory actions and statements til he got subbed in
So it leaves really Psychic for me
Why were you not willing to vote Poyser?

Don't really care if I get lynched, my Vanilla Cop ability was only 2x shot and I've used it up.
Tbh this reminds me of my own sentiments, so I feel you :bookerpls

Why are you so 100% sure Physic Is town
Do you have any reads?

Shepard

Preeminent
im a 2x watcher and richard is a n3+ voyeur

im assuming my role is intended to counter the kills at the first 2 nights (unless i abstain) while richards role is intended to discover the culted players n3 onward

fangs role doesnt help town much here. learning who is vanilla from who is not is not a very strong utility when multiple town roles r non vanilla

tbh if we consider which of the claimed roles are likely a cover for the scum rolecop it can only be yours or his - i guess a v v slight chance of richard but i don't see it

so in each of your eyes you should be seeing the other as scum (which I'm aware is the case here but still)

I obviously don't think all of you are town :catwink

richard's seems too specific if we suddenly get confirmation that scum can recruit from n3 onwards

so im assuming it's just one of ekko/aurelian

Natalija

Divine Departure
richard's seems too specific if we suddenly get confirmation that scum can recruit from n3 onwards

so im assuming it's just one of ekko/aurelian
Why do you think we'll get confirmation for that?

Yeah, honestly I'm probably voting Kekko. Willing to compromise on Lethal/Psy IF everyone else sees it fit.

No
But it's hard to play the game outside of analysing flips because I am vanilla
It's no different for the rest of us :dank

But... I'll believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back