• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Preeminent
Why do you think we'll get confirmation for that?

Yeah, honestly I'm probably voting Kekko. Willing to compromise on Lethal/Psy IF everyone else sees it fit.

It's no different for the rest of us :dank

But... I'll believe you.

I'm sure the sign up thread said we'd get confirmation of the recruit in the thread

albeit at this point we don't know the conditions of the recruit. It could be once one of them dies (which ironically at this point is also n3). We also don't know if it can be rejected or not. I guess cross that bridge when it comes

I would not like to vote Ekko today tbh. I can also compromise on Psychic but my preference is without a doubt Lethal (pls)

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Why were you not willing to vote Poyser?

Tbh this reminds me of my own sentiments, so I feel you :bookerpls

Do you have any reads?
Felt like Psychic was far and away way more scummy and sussy with her behavior, interactions with Magic, Hime, and me. She was also pretty rattled by Craig's few posts he made in Day 1 and you can check back but a couple of us did mention how as scum she was just killing everyone who sussed her in the day phases in Flower's game lol.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I'm sure the sign up thread said we'd get confirmation of the recruit in the thread

albeit at this point we don't know the conditions of the recruit. It could be once one of them dies (which ironically at this point is also n3). We also don't know if it can be rejected or not. I guess cross that bridge when it comes

I would not like to vote Ekko today tbh. I can also compromise on Psychic but my preference is without a doubt Lethal (pls)
No, I meant why specifically from N3 onwards, just as an assumption?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Why do you think we'll get confirmation for that?

Yeah, honestly I'm probably voting Kekko. Willing to compromise on Lethal/Psy IF everyone else sees it fit.

It's no different for the rest of us :dank

But... I'll believe you.
If T-Pein wasn't the host but a player in this game he would just tell you not to bother trying to prod Goth Boy for information. Goth is almost always NAI with his posts, not super active, and usually only dropping a few questions or statements here and there. :lul

Natalija

Divine Departure
pretty much

I have no idea why it's time locked otherwise unless it's a counter to recruitment but that's purely guesswork
:dank that was an interesting idea you gave, I'm almost spooked about TMI

If T-Pein wasn't the host but a player in this game he would just tell you not to bother trying to prod Goth Boy for information. Goth is almost always NAI with his posts, not super active, and usually only dropping a few questions or statements here and there. :lul
Oh do not worry, I know him pretty well.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Why Lethal specifically? Especially within the context of hindsight that we can figure out that Poyser was setting up both me and him as fall guys for a potential mislynches down the line? Is there anything that would be support your suspicion of him outside and independent of Poyser but not other players?
tbh if we consider which of the claimed roles are likely a cover for the scum rolecop it can only be yours or his - i guess a v v slight chance of richard but i don't see it
Our roles don't contradict each other but I can already see how this can be translated for covering each other if I wanted to go the pure paranoia route:

- Natalija had a 1x shot
- I have a 2x shot
- My cop role just sorts and gets results if a player is vanilla (faithful with no abilities) or power role (player with abilities); nothing to do with alignments or whatever
- I've said it multiple times I don't think any of the scum/traitor are immune to my vanilla copping them; say I had managed to go with my original gut to check Poyser, I wouldn't get any results if he was scum or not, only that he had a power role where as Natalija's cop would've been based off if that godfather tier innocent false result or whatever was up or not

Tbh I've never even heard of an OMGUS Cop before this game

Shepard

Preeminent
Why Lethal specifically? Especially within the context of hindsight that we can figure out that Poyser was setting up both me and him as fall guys for a potential mislynches down the line? Is there anything that would be support your suspicion of him outside and independent of Poyser but not other players?

Our roles don't contradict each other but I can already see how this can be translated for covering each other if I wanted to go the pure paranoia route:

- Natalija had a 1x shot
- I have a 2x shot
- My cop role just sorts and gets results if a player is vanilla (faithful with no abilities) or power role (player with abilities); nothing to do with alignments or whatever
- I've said it multiple times I don't think any of the scum/traitor are immune to my vanilla copping them; say I had managed to go with my original gut to check Poyser, I wouldn't get any results if he was scum or not, only that he had a power role where as Natalija's cop would've been based off if that godfather tier innocent false result or whatever was up or not

Tbh I've never even heard of an OMGUS Cop before this game

Yes his play has been trash and I have been mentioning this throughout - I wanted to look at him today before Poyser flipped. Hes played in small windows, he said yesterday he was going to give reads and then dipped and only came back to give them after this was mentioned, literally by me to Poyser, (Poyser mentioned this is within his scum meta, up to you how much stock you want to put into that). He walked back his initial suspicion of Poyser without any real progression.

Poyser also really started to set him up as a mislynch in the twilight phase yesterday, when it was clear he was one of the other options today. Unlike you where he never read you as anything but town so I don't see any comparison there.

Did Lethal really just make that opening salvo of posts and dip

I legit couldn't tell you a thought he's had other than thinking you ekko and rdk are scum

struggling to think of him giving a single town read yet
here's me in both days pointing out that he's literally doing nothing so it's not like I'm just going for this after Poyser flipped. He then came back and walked back his scum read of Poyser and Ekko along with his claim

Marielle, VT. Law student.

Scum: RDK (Indigo), Nat, Goth Boy
Town: Ultra, Tweet, Fang

Ekko gets a reprieve cos even though his usage was bad, I can't help but shake that I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Poyser I sussed you for reacts based on CP being killed lol. There has to be something to connect that kill choice due to his strength in play. But I'm 70/30 on you being town so I'm not on that at this moment.

-

I'm not saying your roles contradict, just that both of them can be rolecop fakeclaims. You can just be a rolecop and claiming VC since your results would show that and ekko could be a rolewatcher

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Why would you think she's a doctor when we have a shield for that purpose?
this plus even if he thought I was the doc from that one post, he should be fully aware that I protect aurelian due to his cop claim

Ekko playing dumb on purpose
Magic literally asked him for the shield and he said maybe and then chooses not to give it to him bc "hime shouldve protected him"

Ultra

THE BEAR
this plus even if he thought I was the doc from that one post, he should be fully aware that I protect aurelian due to his cop claim

Ekko playing dumb on purpose
Magic literally asked him for the shield and he said maybe and then chooses not to give it to him bc "hime shouldve protected him"

Huh.

Hime, do you recall what you said on the topic of the shield earlier in the game?

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes his play has been trash and I have been mentioning this throughout - I wanted to look at him today before Poyser flipped. Hes played in small windows, he said yesterday he was going to give reads and then dipped and only came back to give them after this was mentioned, literally by me to Poyser, (Poyser mentioned this is within his scum meta, up to you how much stock you want to put into that). He walked back his initial suspicion of Poyser without any real progression.

Poyser also really started to set him up as a mislynch in the twilight phase yesterday, when it was clear he was one of the other options today. Unlike you where he never read you as anything but town so I don't see any comparison there.

here's me in both days pointing out that he's literally doing nothing so it's not like I'm just going for this after Poyser flipped. He then came back and walked back his scum read of Poyser and Ekko along with his claim

-

I'm not saying your roles contradict, just that both of them can be rolecop fakeclaims. You can just be a rolecop and claiming VC since your results would show that and ekko could be a rolewatcher
Other than Lethal who do you think are Poyser's partners

Natalija

Divine Departure
Or he just came up with that after seeing Magics flip
I went and reread some of D2, and honestly his reactions seem real to me.

He at first thought it was hime who claimed vig (got confused), asked around about it (mind you, at this point he had already investigated hime N1, so that's why it was important):

@Poyser you didn't mention mention me, its worth noting both Ekko and Ultra want to solve my read and by proxy you because of my change on you. Don't be distant now.

Its not, my false framing friend. Ekko was already caught on this lie, don't make his mistake with this too.

I wonder if I should hint my role with this tidbit. Where did Hime hint or claim vig? Can I get a link?
^^^ relevant post because he addresses Poy and is also alarmed about hime. This seemed like a genuine reaction

Interesting, also before you go, you feel Hime is town vig?

I think you somehow confused Psy and hime. And nah

Look here Aurelian basically begging me to come and save him kek. Again probably not something he’d be doing as scum
Poy's response to above Aureliboy post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back