• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I went and reread some of D2, and honestly his reactions seem real to me.

He at first thought it was hime who claimed vig (got confused), asked around about it (mind you, at this point he had already investigated hime N1, so that's why it was important):

^^^ relevant post because he addresses Poy and is also alarmed about hime. This seemed like a genuine reaction

Poy's response to above Aureliboy post.

Nah. He also reacted to Hime's post about protecting him.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
this plus even if he thought I was the doc from that one post, he should be fully aware that I protect aurelian due to his cop claim

Ekko playing dumb on purpose
Magic literally asked him for the shield and he said maybe and then chooses not to give it to him bc "hime shouldve protected him"
no, because u wouldnt signal wanting to protect aurelian in thread and make it that obvious, atleast thats the most logical thought behind it

as for shielding magic, like i said i chose 4 names and rolled a dice in thread yesterday after the lynch happened. i shielded that player and watched another name in the 4

the player with shield can claim at their own discretion. i am not saying who it is

Natalija

Divine Departure
Shield Finder - Make a list of 5 players, You will be able to learn if any of those 5 players has the shield with them. (not usable after n3) ( X1 )

This is such a weak ability lol, and only useful on N2 or N3, since we voted who gets the shield N1.

Makes sense they'd have a watcher :dank @Shepard

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yes his play has been trash and I have been mentioning this throughout - I wanted to look at him today before Poyser flipped. Hes played in small windows, he said yesterday he was going to give reads and then dipped and only came back to give them after this was mentioned, literally by me to Poyser, (Poyser mentioned this is within his scum meta, up to you how much stock you want to put into that). He walked back his initial suspicion of Poyser without any real progression.

Poyser also really started to set him up as a mislynch in the twilight phase yesterday, when it was clear he was one of the other options today. Unlike you where he never read you as anything but town so I don't see any comparison there.
Of course Poyser would have Lethal set up for a potential mislynch. He was arming and preparing the thread with his posts after RDK/Indigo for me and Lethal as well. But I really wanted more of your take on Lethal in ISOLATION to anything Poyser had said about him since we can dismiss most of what he said as bullshit and scum-baiting as scum himself; which includes his town read on me.
here's me in both days pointing out that he's literally doing nothing so it's not like I'm just going for this after Poyser flipped. He then came back and walked back his scum read of Poyser and Ekko along with his claim
Fair.
-

I'm not saying your roles contradict, just that both of them can be rolecop fakeclaims. You can just be a rolecop and claiming VC since your results would show that and ekko could be a rolewatcher
I think I would have to be pretty ballsy to out myself as cop when there still wasn't any real pressure on me to role reveal or role hint in day 2 from either Ultra or Ekko, as a deflection tactic. Because you can look back and most of early and mid D2 was me arguing with those two over my supposed connection to Poyser, which they hyper-tunneled on.

I think having multiple cops with limited use in this setup is fair but I do get WHY you would think either or both us could be faking it.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think I would have to be pretty ballsy to out myself as cop when there still wasn't any real pressure on me to role reveal or role hint in day 2 from either Ultra or Ekko, as a deflection tactic. Because you can look back and most of early and mid D2 was me arguing with those two over my supposed connection to Poyser, which they hyper-tunneled on.

I think having multiple cops with limited use in this setup is fair but I do get WHY you would think either or both us could be faking it.

I think it would be pretty stupid, actually, and I don't think you've given a satisfying answer as to why you've done it

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
no, because u wouldnt signal wanting to protect aurelian in thread and make it that obvious, atleast thats the most logical thought behind it

as for shielding magic, like i said i chose 4 names and rolled a dice in thread yesterday after the lynch happened. i shielded that player and watched another name in the 4

the player with shield can claim at their own discretion. i am not saying who it is
ok assume for a second there is a doctor

magic asked for the shield
u said maybe, and that u will pick out of 4 ppl and he is one of them
u never mentioned any other name, just magic
would doctor not assume then that u r hinting that u will give the shield to magic and that the random dice roll and list was to make scum confused?
then doctor doesnt protect magic bc possibility of a double protect is not as useful to town as covering a wider range of potential townies

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
It's either stupid or it's scum, you gotta pick one
You are scum, probably, yes. Anyway you've been infantile in your flailing at me through day 1 and day 3. And I think its been demonstrated enough times over and over with your tunneling that the moment I die, since you don't have Poyser to jailor the kills, flipping town as VC is only gonna blow back hard on you.

Your time is coming.

Natalija

Divine Departure

They shouldn't claim it, we don't want scum to know that (unless you're scum anyways).

Did you claim who you watched and if you got a result?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back