• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
nat why did ur mind on this change? this was ur position end of day 1, tho u thought i was the scum and poyser town
does poyser flipping scum not change ur read of me to town? u seem to acknowledge that our interactions day 1 are not partnered
The change is I wasn’t aware scum couldn’t communicate at the time. With that knowledge, I see D1 differently

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Any new developments?
Before I went to sleep Fang and Ultra were having a heated argument

Lethal

Exceptional
Richard hasn't done a single thing all game nor does he really seem attached to his reads
Gave off a vibe that he's trying to appease ppl

Lethal simply bc its similar to how I remember him playing in GoT, few posts like that then dipping

Nat ive explained

Craig bc all I really see is him pointing fingers at ppl, nothing really in depth from him which I don't really like
I ‘dipped’ because I went to sleep ffs I started playing at 4am. Keep clutching at them straws.
can just bury lethal after this tbh imo @Ultra @Shepard etc..

classic lethal's not caught up but hey let me say ekko's name for the 50th time because i have no better content to say...

when poyser read lethal as town earlier in the day, he actually capitalized the word town as "TOWN". and now lethal comes later on saying noted for the town read. keep in mind they r unable to interact in their factional PM. this was a hint for them to town read each other. lethal is noting it.

the note part between square brackets is lethal clearly being self aware that he replied to poyser's lean much much faster than magic's

after that, poyser drops a quick distance post to lethal, ends it with a kek

lethal replies. boring asfk

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING else happens here. this goes nowhere lol. this is scummate 100%

lethal goes today
You’re power wolf or a complete dumb cunt. Flip a coin on which.
@Lethal would you be willing to claim?
I have. VT.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I ‘dipped’ because I went to sleep ffs I started playing at 4am. Keep clutching at them straws.

You’re power wolf or a complete dumb cunt. Flip a coin on which.

I have. VT.
ill give u a last chance aswell

please read day 1 up to post 450 atleast and tell me what you see. who can and cant be aligned with poyser in your opinion?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The change is I wasn’t aware scum couldn’t communicate at the time. With that knowledge, I see D1 differently
clearly ur not treating me genuinely. would it hurt u to just admit i am town

Natalija

Divine Departure
i do not scum read u for meta tho, well partially anyway

i only have 2 games that i recall of u, both u were scum on

anyway this is not important. lets focus on the PoE here. unlike aurelian/lethal, you and goth arent trying very hard to clear ur name and seem to respond more like a human when suspected. might be a good sign

could u give me ur thought process behind it?
What is this post even. You SHOULD be able to read her because you have seen her as scum. Is she playing the same?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
What is this post even. You SHOULD be able to read her because you have seen her as scum. Is she playing the same?
imo yes there r similar elements and different elements

anyway thats also not important. i have her as weak town now. do u think thats fair?

Natalija

Divine Departure
imo yes there r similar elements and different elements

anyway thats also not important. i have her as weak town now. do u think thats fair?
It’s important, you changed your mind in a second because of what, one answer? I refuse to believe you “suddenly” now realised she had a townie answer when we both saw her last game. You were fabricating suspicions on her.

So where does that bring you know, who are the two remaining scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back