• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
It’s important, you changed your mind in a second because of what, one answer? I refuse to believe you “suddenly” now realised she had a townie answer when we both saw her last game. You were fabricating suspicions on her.

So where does that bring you know, who are the two remaining scums?
*now

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
It’s important, you changed your mind in a second because of what, one answer? I refuse to believe you “suddenly” now realised she had a townie answer when we both saw her last game. You were fabricating suspicions on her.

So where does that bring you know, who are the two remaining scums?
my suspicion on her was for mostly these elements, and remained a null/scum read, so not a very strong scum read and easily swingable

- she was sheeping alot
- she was solving mostly mechanically
- poyser town read her for weak reasonings
- she did not comment to town/scum reads on her (this one is the weakest point, but also bear in mind poyser who flipped scum did not comment to posts scum reading start of game either)

what helped me read her better:

- her bus driver claim and action targets match her reads
- she looked into day 1 and gave thoughts on who cannot be aligned with poyser. she town read aurelian and lethal instead of scum read them which was bizarre to me but not necessarily scummy because i can see it on surface level. a scum always aims to expand PoE not shrink it anyway. i dont see scum motive for her to town read them there as that narrows down her potential mislynch pool
- in fairy tail hime claimed very early into the game and tried to gain town cred. she isnt doing that here. this an element that is different from here.
- ultra is vouching for her being in town meta

Emil

V.I.P. Member
it brings me to this list i posted earlier:

heading off. think i land here after a day 1 reread. i suggest everyone to reread day 1 up to post 450 with the recent flips in mind and tell us what you see

town - never aligned with poyser
ekko
ultra
sheph
nat

lean town - very low chance to be aligned with poyser
richard
psychic

weaker town - lower chance to be aligned with poyser
tweet
hime

one scum one town
aurelian
goth

scum
lethal

Natalija

Divine Departure
my suspicion on her was for mostly these elements, and remained a null/scum read, so not a very strong scum read and easily swingable

- she was sheeping alot
- she was solving mostly mechanically
- poyser town read her for weak reasonings
- she did not comment to town/scum reads on her (this one is the weakest point, but also bear in mind poyser who flipped scum did not comment to posts scum reading start of game either)

what helped me read her better:

- her bus driver claim and action targets match her reads
- she looked into day 1 and gave thoughts on who cannot be aligned with poyser. she town read aurelian and lethal instead of scum read them which was bizarre to me but not necessarily scummy because i can see it on surface level. a scum always aims to expand PoE not shrink it anyway. i dont see scum motive for her to town read them there as that narrows down her potential mislynch pool
- in fairy tail hime claimed very early into the game and tried to gain town cred. she isnt doing that here. this an element that is different from here.
- ultra is vouching for her being in town meta
So she’s town. To me it seems like you’re overanalysing it to leave space to frame her.

Shepard

Preeminent
Shield Finder - Make a list of 5 players, You will be able to learn if any of those 5 players has the shield with them. (not usable after n3) ( X1 )

This is such a weak ability lol, and only useful on N2 or N3, since we voted who gets the shield N1.

Makes sense they'd have a watcher :dank @Shepard

I'm curious to see if there's something going to happen tonight now as this is another role which makes a specific reference to N3

anyhoo catching up from this post now, I have a v limited playing window today as I'm off to the footy in like 45 minutes and after that I am most likely away the rest of the day

Emil

V.I.P. Member
So she’s town. To me it seems like you’re overanalysing it to leave space to frame her.

i started with 5 names during reading day 1 that i think can possibly be aligned with Poyser being - tweet, hime, aurelian, lethal, goth

after reading, i can almost safely remove tweet from that list, while wanting to work with the remaining 4 to see which 2 of them r town and which 2 r scum

hime was cooperative in a townie way. its enough for me to move her out the list. now i wanna try with goth

i think u r angling every post of mine to make it look scummy but my motive to clear PoE is obviously protown here

Natalija

Divine Departure
I can read quickly when I need to lol. 450 posts yeah? So that’s 9 pages of content.
Perhaps the most damning thing about you is you only play to defend yourself, that in itself is scummy. But with all these power roles around… I will believe you being vanilla, fuck it

Lethal

Exceptional
Perhaps the most damning thing about you is you only play to defend yourself, that in itself is scummy. But with all these power roles around… I will believe you being vanilla, fuck it

I disagree as I've provided a POE and don't care if I'm lynched, it's just dumb play to pursue it and wolves picking up Poyser's scraps. Thanks for the trust though :)

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't expect we'll have the same problems today as we did previous days but me mindful of the time left here.

My utility until EoD will be reduced to a vote, let's tally it up and be prepared to run it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Morning.

Been following along but I'm extremely busy - we voting Lethal?
morning

got a chance to look at my posts over the night

i think lethal is best bet yes. going to do due diligence and open the floor for him to solve until EoD before i place my vote

Natalija

Divine Departure
I disagree as I've provided a POE and don't care if I'm lynched, it's just dumb play to pursue it and wolves picking up Poyser's scraps. Thanks for the trust though :)
Providing a PoE =/= actively participating and gamesolving.

Ultra

THE BEAR
morning

got a chance to look at my posts over the night

i think lethal is best bet yes. going to do due diligence and open the floor for him to solve until EoD before i place my vote

I read them but don't really have time for specific input - but consider me more or less on the same page as you

Emil

V.I.P. Member
poyser was godfather + jailor + shield finder
aurelian is probably roelcop
lethal vanilla

makes perfect sense for a team comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back