• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
without the benefit of reading back I'm fairly sure he was quite firmly defending RDK so I can't imagine there was a way in which he could feasibly vote him, which left you as the alternative
So you believe he would bus his teammate on day 2 with just 2 scums left?
@Psychic look into my eyes and tell me u r town. don't lie to me. i will hereby activate infinite kekkoyomi on you

4634153.jpg
I’m town.
Poyser tried to lynch me last phase. He wouldn’t bus this early.
Btw I've locked my vote on Psychic.

Concerned now that Ekko has her not connected to Poyser cos that fucks with my reads.

I'm happy to answer some more questions if needed. Just ping me cos I'm writing my BTB
Now you’re concerned? I’ve been trying to tell folks that I’m not connected to players all game.

Natalija

Divine Departure

I’m town.

Now you’re concerned? I’ve been trying to tell folks that I’m not connected to players all game.
Tell us more, who do you think is scum and why (I don’t think I’ve seen it?)

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her

I’m town.

Ekko betrayed you

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I absolutely think the best option today is to flip Psychic and whatever she turns, scum or town, would and SHOULD still keep Ekko in sights for another lynch the next day. Since laziness apparently is the mark of Ekko's play this game, defer back to all my past posts on how much Ekko has moved, deflected, redirected, and otherwise tried to draw any attention for her scummy play away from her.

- Poyser and Psychic's relatively lack of interactions
- Both barely ever mentioning each other unless prodded or pushed by outside from other players (also note never from Ekko in Psychic's case)
- Both Poyser and Ekko going two completely distinct and polarized different routes when I called their interactions at the start of day 1 sussy and like a sham act (Poyser goes on to give barely formed town read on me, Ekko tunneling on me from day 1 to now in day 3 as scummy)
- Ekko shading Hime and me actively, less so but also as much with Magic who hinted his role softly when Psychic kept claiming vig to avoid being lynched day 1 and day 2
- Ekko not shielding Magic

Only thing weird is:

- Lethal claiming Hans "copping" when I know for a fact Hans is vanilla townie/faithful
- Don't know where Goth Boy fits into this

Optimal lynch and result:

- a) we lynch Psychic and her flip will reflect either way with how much Ekko has been defending her as scum, meaning he's likely scum
- b) we lynch Psychic and her flip will STILL reflect on Ekko and keep him in PoE since he could just be using her as a fall girl/misylnch, and he's still statistically high as a possible scum

Natalija has been suspicious of Ekko since day 1.
I have been suspicious of Ekko and Poyser since day 1.
Lethal has been suspicious of Ekko and Poyser since day 1.
Magic has been suspicious of Ekko and Psychic since day 1.

I don't buy into this "crumbling" bs Ekko is claiming but if you look at the core of it, removing the filler posts he talks about other players, his entire core has been shading those who suspect him as scum and not proactive at all.

Natalija

Divine Departure
There is no way today I'm not voting either Ekko or Psychic but given how right now the best way to figure Ekko out is to lynch Psychic that option is probably the best.

@hime
@Natalija
@Lethal
@Richard Mille
@Shepard
@Goth Boy
@Hans Tweetenberg

Would you all be down with lynching Psychic today? And if she does flip scum: how does that relate to Ekko for you guys?
I already voted Ekko.

If she flips scum, he either defended her for a reason (to save her) or cause he was a fool.

Why are you townreading Lethal?

Natalija

Divine Departure
Setups like these are possible. But mafia trackers usually don't claim until they found a PR to pocket or stop. He claimed D1, or when did he claim?
Uuuh he claimed a power role D1, but I dunno if he was specific about it being watcher until D2 (can’t dig that many posts)

Psychic

Yennefer
Did Psychic do anything today?
Posyer tried to lynch me last day phase. I was two votes away from being dead. That should auto confirm me as town.
I already voted Ekko.

If she flips scum, he either defended her for a reason (to save her) or cause he was a fool.

Why are you townreading Lethal?
So you believe everyone’s claim except ekko? Have you ever considered that maybe you’re the fool?

• You smart
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back