• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
He's been tunneling me since Day 1 with Ultra, and particularly pushed hard to lynch me in Day 2 and again as one of his main choices for his "PoE" for today in Day 3. I can't give him town credit anymore when he's refused to state who he watched when he knows we have another Tracker/Voyeur who can test anything he bluffs on as a lie.
Just voyeur, no tracker claim has been made. And he can hardly test anything, voyeurs *usually* see what someone was targeted with, and not by whom.

Is that how your ability works @Richard Mille

Rej

Preeminent
At first you said N3+ :dead

You better come up with something good tonight!

It’s Aureliboy with the vanilla copping
"after N2" sounds like "N3+" to me.
N3+ Means starting from N3 on to me. :garrett

He's been tunneling me since Day 1 with Ultra, and particularly pushed hard to lynch me in Day 2 and again as one of his main choices for his "PoE" for today in Day 3. I can't give him town credit anymore when he's refused to state who he watched when he knows we have another Tracker/Voyeur who can test anything he bluffs on as a lie.
You think Ultra and Ekko could be mates? How would either one look if the other were to flip town to you?

Rej

Preeminent
Just voyeur, no tracker claim has been made. And he can hardly test anything, voyeurs *usually* see what someone was targeted with, and not by whom.

I see what has been done to my target, now who did it. So I am the filling the void a watcher leaves and vice versa.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
heading bk to sleep.

aurelian/lethal

pick one to lynch. they shud be top wagons

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

What's the difference between a normal tracker vs voyeur?
You think Ultra and Ekko could be mates? How would either one look if the other were to flip town to you?
I think there is a high possibility of one of the two of them being scum. There's also that tidbit of Ekko dropping the ball about "not the same scum faction/scum mates" he fumbled on when reinstating me and Hime in his PoE.

Psychic is strongly likely to be scummed.
Poyser voting her was a deflection in D2.
Either Ekko or Ultra are the likely missing link.

• You smart
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Preeminent
If Psychic is scum ima say Goth Boy is the third. He's had a pretty uncharacteristic post yesterday defending Psychic close to EoD, Idk if he's cared about this game at all outside of that post.
Time to interact with this slot.
How much of this read is meta? I have never played with you guys, so I am curious. Calling a post uncharacteristic means you have meta to back it up.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
What's the difference between a normal tracker vs voyeur?

I think there is a high possibility of one of the two of them being scum. There's also that tidbit of Ekko dropping the ball about "not the same scum faction/scum mates" he fumbled on when reinstating me and Hime in his PoE.

Psychic is strongly likely to be scummed.
Poyser voting her was a deflection in D2.
Either Ekko or Ultra are the likely missing link.
just stfu and read day 1. there is a 0 chance me and ultra are scum. none. the longer u keep the up the sooner u sign ur death

Emil

V.I.P. Member
:HaydenP:

Watched him but didn't give him the shield? What the actual fuck was running through your head?
wtf..??

i protect a town read and watch another. legit best possible usage. cover more ground either by stopping a kill or seeing it.

i take it u still think me and poyser are a team despite saying we likely arent earlier. okay u can keep phoning in that scum read ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back