• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I know, but he annoyed me in the meantime, and Lethal had a good post.

There's no reason for you to champion a quiet CFD at the very last minute, under my nose, for no fucking reason like this. It's invalidating to me, what's the point in even discussing and coming to an agreement if you clowns do shit like this

I can't say he wouldn't do the same, but why are *you* doing this?

Also,

Lethal is backed into a corner - he's a day late and a dollar short to do anything worthwhile - if you found yourself nodding along to his ISO post and he's scum you're doing exactly what he intended for you to do.

Why do I even bother

:lul

Natalija

Divine Departure

There's no reason for you to champion a quiet CFD at the very last minute, under my nose, for no fucking reason like this. It's invalidating to me, what's the point in even discussing and coming to an agreement if you clowns do shit like this

I can't say he wouldn't do the same, but why are *you* doing this?

Also,

Lethal is backed into a corner - he's a day late and a dollar short to do anything worthwhile - if you found yourself nodding along to his ISO post and he's scum you're doing exactly what he intended for you to do.

Why do I even bother

:lul
I mean I can’t take it back, so I don’t know why you bother, no :lul

If yall flip Lethal or Psy I won’t complain.

Vote #3

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

r96kHpP.jpg

“The best decisions aren’t made with your mind, but with your gut.”​

Our last banishment,
several of you mentioned...
..trusting your gut.
And based on those results,
I'm prescribing you all a very strong antacid.
Because, clearly, your instincts have reflux.

tlFevHK.jpg

Write down the name of the person you think is a Traitor and should be banished.
You have a little under an hour to submit your votes.
Only after the banishment is official we will find out if you cast out a Traitor or an innocent faithful.

Lethal

Exceptional
An hour more? Ugh. I'll see how it goes when I wake up.

If you've actually lynched me then dumb town is dumb and I'd be looking at my list. Also those championing my lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back