• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
tlFevHK.jpg

Votes.
Richard Mille > hime
Psychic > hime
Ekkologix > hime
Ultra > hime
Natalija > Psychic
hime > Psychic
Shepard > Psychic
Goth Boy > Goth Boy
Hans Tweetenberg > Hans Tweetenberg
Aurelian > Ekko

Hime - 4
Psychic - 3
Gothboy - 1
Tweet - 1
Ekko - 1

@hime what's done is done.
Unfortunately,
you have been banished.
Hime was a Faithful

Prepare to stop posting soon.​
fuck u @Ekkologix @Psychic @Ultra

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
aurelian u wanna tell me u voted the counter wagon to every lynch despite scum reading that person and then u use it to heindsight hero ur way out of it

u got lucky people locked their votes fast and refuse to vote for u

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
please lynch me tomorrow and save me from this hell
I want town to win.

This is the third time in a row he's lynched someone I've gone against, and the second time someone I've mechanically cleared as town and having a role. Is this how you play mafia games? With Ekko's continuing track record of killing town?

Shepard

Preeminent
I want town to win.

This is the third time in a row he's lynched someone I've gone against, and the second time someone I've mechanically cleared as town and having a role. Is this how you play mafia games? With Ekko's continuing track record of killing town?
I voted psychic dude

hime also didn't suspect ekko, that wagon was never going to be an alternative

Natalija

Divine Departure
I want town to win.

Tomorrow Ekko will claim he pushed you and Goth, and Ultra will say he did a great job this game

:dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back