• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Preeminent
lynch goth today (flips town) = 5-2
night kill shep = 4-2
lynch aurelian/richard = 4-1
kill ratchet/ultra = 3-1
its going to be f4. 3 townies 1 scum. at worst if nat helped vote against me it will be a tie. in tie breaker nat will be forced to join us
I just realised we can't no lynch in this game with the tie mechanic

I was working on the assumption a you/fang/ultra/nat f4 just ended in a no lynch. even you/fang/me/nat

Ratchet

its not a problem with what u posted. i just happen to read everyone townier, maybe cuz ur posts still fall within scum range tho the motive is protown
Okay, just to save us the disingenuous part of this - can you explicitly outline where you think my scum range stops?
im telling u now i wanna cover all blindspots. wud u be interested in lynching nat instead? its probably not nat either otherwise she wont bother discussion today cuz shes already won anyway
I've already voted for Flower, and no besides, because while Flower submitting to the lynch could ever so slightly be a gambit, Nat putting herself here and setting this up makes no sense. I mean she'll have won anyway, no need to sac a kill to force the lynch here.
why r u against us carrying the mantle for u and yeeting richard/fang after u flip town?
I'm not particularly, I just don't really have the faith you can do so, especially because my town flip will be used against you.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'd say just judging by threadplay from this day in isolation it's pretty clear with the line is drawn - the only question is if this game can end honestly or not

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Anyway, my solve is the same I suppose. Look at Rich, Kekko, Ultra and Fang.

There‘s at max just one scum among the 4 Trial candidates, doubting this, however. At this point scum taking such a gamble doesn‘t make any sense.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You underestimate the ability for town to lose focus. I'll be frank - if I get lynched today I don't have much faith in you being able to get the job done, especially given that you'll almost certainly be in final 3.
why not? it'll be a smooth sail forward

richard > fang always

or fang > richard doesnt really matter

we r going to force richard to give shield to ultra, which means ultra remains alive. think of it this way

day 5 - lynch ratchet (flips town) = 5-2
day 5 - richard gives shield to ultra. if he does not he is claiming scum
night 5 - mafia kill shep. its the only viable kill. = 4-2
day 6 - lynch fang (flips scum) = 4-1
day 6 - ultra gives shield to me since im cleared off fang's flip
night 6 - kill ultra = 3-1
day 7 - lynch richard = 3-0. i am cleared town so the 2 townies there will help me on richard

@Ratchet @Shepard why is this not possible to do? ^

Rej

Preeminent
How do you explain your scum reads up for lynch when it’s a scum ability?
wait, all 4 have to be town? do we know this?
Please, do talk to me more about Ekko and I being a pair. You realise we can just push Flower here, and then Fang, and then win, yes? I don't even need to bother suspecting you. I'll also need you to qualify how you came to my slot as your top scum read here.
idk, I always epected Ekkologix to be a mindplayer, so we never had a guarantee to him not faking the convert in order to powerwolf
he is sometimes entering my PoE for his hasty and and ungenuine/indirect plays, like strategic refusal to claim and massive prominence in town vs town argumentation
And also, your town read Aurelian said that Ratchet is vanilla. Do you think scum can be vanilla?
a goon? maybe, since there are vanilla townies I also expect mafia to have one goon
Are you able to explain how you arrived at any of these? Off the top of your head, of course.
imho that is the most logical PoE I can have right now
claims, people covering XYZ backs
what is left are those that lose the colour green by length of the game
why do you think your two scum reads put themselves up for lynch today against two of your town reads
maybe they had to, or this is not an actual lynch, idk

Emil

V.I.P. Member
idk, I always epected Ekkologix to be a mindplayer, so we never had a guarantee to him not faking the convert in order to powerwolf
he is sometimes entering my PoE for his hasty and and ungenuine/indirect plays, like strategic refusal to claim and massive prominence in town vs town argumentation
u didnt rly answer his question

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Naturally I won‘t be voting myself btw. No votes are the same as self votes, but I won‘t be sending in a vote for myself out of principle. Not that it matters now, just don‘t rely on me for hammer.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Ratchet tomorrow is going to be harder for me to lynch fang with flower and ultra versus richard fang nat

it will end up 3-3

flower has a chance to switch to me, probably more than nat has to switch to fang tbh

i may be beating a dead horse here

you know what. gna let u live just so i dont get lynched :kermit

richard is already signaling wanting to vote me tomorrow anyway

i dont think i can get flower to listen to me over nat

Emil

V.I.P. Member
worst case scenario ratchet says he is voting fang but ends up voting me which will result in a 3-3 tie tomorrow. once people see that vote switch they will vote fang and next day ratchet, so its safe to exclude this scenario tbh

Ratchet

why not? it'll be a smooth sail forward

richard > fang always

or fang > richard doesnt really matter

we r going to force richard to give shield to ultra, which means ultra remains alive. think of it this way

day 5 - lynch ratchet (flips town) = 5-2
day 5 - richard gives shield to ultra. if he does not he is claiming scum
night 5 - mafia kill shep. its the only viable kill. = 4-2
day 6 - lynch fang (flips scum) = 4-1
day 6 - ultra gives shield to me since im cleared off fang's flip
night 6 - kill ultra = 3-1
day 7 - lynch richard = 3-0. i am cleared town so the 2 townies there will help me on richard

@Ratchet @Shepard why is this not possible to do? ^
Because you seem oblivious to the fact that mislynching me here will be used against you later. I don't know if you're just full of hubris right now or what, but you need to be thinking a little smarter in terms of how town can win this game.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ekko he's most likely getting lynched at this rate regardless of that decision I don't think this is going to go as you hope
the purpose of that is to force him to not shield aurelian and to keep ultra alive one more cycle atleast

him giving shield to ultra does not make him townie. just ensures he isnt locked scum

Ratchet

Okay so how do you get to him and I being aligned? How do you get to me being scum at all actually, let's start there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back