• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Preeminent
:yousmart
Intimitation + random activity at EoD + claiming a rare role + massive pocketing lead me to my first win here on this site.
@Ultra you the king man! Also thanks to @Poyser and @T-Pein™
Real Boyz

Respect to @Ratchet for figuring me out, I was cornered a.f. but I think we were confident we would win this.

giphy.gif

Town was great, but all it took was a bit pocketing and town was fighting each other.

Natalija

Divine Departure
one more game! pls.

also you were on him a few times and then backed off because he asked you in a mean way lol. i found it weird, like you were sus then he'd say you aren't working with him, and so you'd stop being sus even though nothing had changed.
He was being so difficult, I bought that it was his ego :dank it was between that and "I can't believe his reads are that terrible"

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I should probably go back on hiatus, but I can't miss the Gramma game. Just give me a Survivor next time :dunfukdup .

Ratchet

I think Ultra/Poyser's distancing was very effective and well done, and it would be difficult to get there within 2 lynches. Even when I was considering fringe cases, I couldn't get to Ultra beyond him being with Shepard, which I dismissed for obvious reasons. It was well played, deserved MVP.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Probably again I made a mistake with targeting @Magic and revealing it. You got shot as a result

I went from Susopp, to Ultra, to you :dead

Our next game, I won't target you, I promise.

Grammaton

Consigliere

Lets go :garrett

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Wp ultra tho
Had me fooled for most of the game
At one point I was like "no way ultra is this stupid, he's gotta be sabotaging town :dank"
But ur distancing with poyser was too effective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back