• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Also @Aurelian @hime

sad-hug-crying-couple-gz9ss6zdlp7vvtje.gif
:catfeels
Seeing u start sussing ultra made me smile from the grave :')

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
why you out Hime and Tweet.
You role was not intended to out players.
It was supposed to be used to catch liars like Ultra and Poyser.

:sadzilla:
It was first time for me being VC, I assumed that was what you intended how I used it. If we had gone into day 6, would a recruited Faithful have a power role or no if they were already vanilla town?

Magic

Resplendent
Ekko being self-destructive is usually why town will lose so its no surprise there. At least I was calling out Ultra's bullshit from the get go correctly.
i also told you guys to give the shield to shepard.

roles do not matter people. they are not what win games.

ekko got the shield and basically held town hostage with it all game. gave it to scum. it was just all around bleh.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Probably again I made a mistake with targeting @Magic and revealing it. You got shot as a result

I went from Susopp, to Ultra, to you :dead

Our next game, I won't target you, I promise.

why you out Magic and also yourself?
Like why did you say you only had one shot.
If you are vanilla then dont say it.
this just made scum keep blocking kekko...

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
It was first time for me being VC, I assumed that was what you intended how I used it. If we had gone into day 6, would a recruited Faithful have a power role or no if they were already vanilla town?

yes they get a scum role.
they become "backup"
Basically could use the shot left by the other scum.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Confirming two roles in one breath is very valuable. Besides, my role was so whack, I had to do it or no one would have believed me down the line.

Magic

Resplendent

her clearing me as she did was the correct before as she had already lied about her role and, as i said in the thread, the longer she waited to reveal the more sus she would have become with any results she tried giving.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
ekko got the shield and basically held town hostage with it all game. gave it to scum. it was just all around bleh.

dont blame kekko for that.
like everyone had ultra as town d1 anyways.
he gave the shield to the 2nd place of the first shield voting.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
i also told you guys to give the shield to shepard.

roles do not matter people. they are not what win games.

At least its not as bad as Ekko wanting to lynch Innocent Child but you could figure scum were freezing in scum chat and freaking out over the discussion about who got the shield from night 2. I should've gone against my gut and voted Psychic day 4 instead of Ekko, but then they'd probably have killed Hime in Night 4 anyways so I don't know.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
her clearing me as she did was the correct before as she had already lied about her role and, as i said in the thread, the longer she waited to reveal the more sus she would have become with any results she tried giving.

she also like I said made scum forget about her.
if she had claimed extra shot then scum roleblock her and not kekko
Hime did the right thing by not saying shots.
Kept scum paranoid about her slot.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Confirming two roles in one breath is very valuable. Besides, my role was so whack, I had to do it or no one would have believed me down the line.
You were clearly one of the better Townies from the phase I played alone. Like, you were the only one who agreed with me on the Voyeur thing and all 4 players being Town.

Natalija

Divine Departure
she also like I said made scum forget about her.
if she had claimed extra shot then scum roleblock her and not kekko
Hime did the right thing by not saying shots.
Kept scum paranoid about her slot.
You can't claim cop with endless shots, and make it make sense why you did it D2.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Still salty that I got lynched like that but I'd like to apologize for my language..

I'm sorry for how angry I got plus my insults @Ultra @Ekkologix
would especially like to apologize to @Psychic for the death tunneling plus my death post
The insults there were not really called for at all and went beyond the scope of the game :blobcry

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

idk I think alignment cop = town confirmed.
Doc too but that was the shield mechanic.
other roles are more NAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back