• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
she also like I said made scum forget about her.
if she had claimed extra shot then scum roleblock her and not kekko
Hime did the right thing by not saying shots.
Kept scum paranoid about her slot.

sure, but why are you going after relatively small mistakes compared to, idk, ekko mislynching everyone with ultra all game while calling him an absolute townie, not letting town resolve psychic for the sake of their poe because he and he alone read her as town, and even towards the end wanting to lynch ratchet over richard who everyone else has surmised as one of the final remaining scum.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I mean I railed against the RDK/Indigo one, fought against the Lethal one, don't know how many times anyone has to see two guys pushing the same wrong lynches can't be equated to scum if it happens more then 3 times in a row.
For what it's worth, you fought hard and I could relate to your pain :expepe

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
he literally led a mislynch on day 2? you can definitely blame him for that lol.
"I'm gonna root my arguments in the outed scumfather's read that Lethal is really scum and not town at all"
"Ack how could I've mislynched another townie"

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
sure, but why are you going after relatively small mistakes compared to, idk, ekko mislynching everyone with ultra all game while calling him an absolute townie, not letting town resolve psychic for the sake of their poe because he and he alone read her as town, and even towards the end wanting to lynch ratchet over richard who everyone else has surmised as one of the final remaining scum.

kekko is not here rn

Ultra

THE BEAR
T-Pein, I don't know why you're such a hater, to the point of spreading flagrant nonsense. Poyser didn't know I was scum from the first post he responded to me, because he didn't see me sub in. Every post made after was in awareness

Ultra

THE BEAR
Still salty that I got lynched like that but I'd like to apologize for my language..

I'm sorry for how angry I got plus my insults @Ultra @Ekkologix
would especially like to apologize to @Psychic for the death tunneling plus my death post
The insults there were not really called for at all and went beyond the scope of the game :blobcry

You gave me a chuckle, no need to apologize. Your dead post had me busting out laughing IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back