• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I think me and Natalija at least deserve credit for what its worth:

- Ekko tag-teaming with Ultra generally came off ultra scummy and for all intents and purposes he was a traitor in all but name
- Our loud clashes with Ekko's picks and Ultra's insane leaps of 'logic' to argue lynching RDK/Indigo, Lethal, Hime, etc...

Like we were up against the wall from day 2 and it still took this long for scum to win? Major dislike to Ratchet's choice to join the traitors, had he not, its potentially could've lead with Richard getting nailed and leaving Ultra by himself.

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Poyser you piece of shit

Well, I can't say I didn't approve. See, I saw this post:

1. Ekkologix
2. Richard Mille
3. Goth Boy
4. Hans Tweetenberg
5. Shepard
7. Aurelian
8. Ultra
9. Poyser
13. Psychic
14. Natalija
15. Lethal
16. hime

not as confident in lethal anymore after popping back up this phase.

if poyser is scum then richard is town. i imagine one of my town reads is wrong, but im most confident in hime/shep/aurelian.

And then was satisfied with ending your life there, knowing I had already won!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

- Ekko tag-teaming with Ultra generally came off ultra scummy and for all intents and purposes he was a traitor in all but name
- Our loud clashes with Ekko's picks and Ultra's insane leaps of 'logic' to argue lynching RDK/Indigo, Lethal, Hime, etc...

Like we were up against the wall from day 2 and it still took this long for scum to win? Major dislike to Ratchet's choice to join the traitors, had he not, its potentially could've lead with Richard getting nailed and leaving Ultra by himself.
credit for what? town didn't lynch any scum. it took this long because magic shot poyser, no? (I didn't read the game besides a few posts that got quoted in dead chat)

Magic

Resplendent
Well, I can't say I didn't approve. See, I saw this post:

And then was satisfied with ending your life there, knowing I had already won!

perfect, next time you see the wrong read let me live and i'll make the game as winnable for you as ekko! pinky promise.

Ultra

THE BEAR

I gotta be frank - you had me as top of your town list and only turned around on me due to OMGUS. My question to you wasn't even *wrong*. Can't complain though!

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
credit for what? town didn't lynch any scum. it took this long because magic shot poyser, no? (I didn't read the game besides a few posts that got quoted in dead chat)
"yolo gonna vote last second didn't read what why did a town get flipped from one of Ekko's insane schizo theories?"
Yeah enjoy working against that every day phase

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I gotta be frank - you had me as top of your town list and only turned around on me due to OMGUS. My question to you wasn't even *wrong*. Can't complain though!
Yes, absolutely verifiably has nothing to do with the consectuive leading of town mislynches and you are totally 100% right with zero dripping sarcasm in this post from me.

Ratchet

Major dislike to Ratchet's choice to join the traitors, had he not, its potentially could've lead with Richard getting nailed and leaving Ultra by himself
Already talked about this - I couldn't see an outcome where it's not you with Ultra and Ekko at the end - I'm pretty sure you vote Ekko there. If I don't die after rejecting, then I thunder dome with Ultra, but I probably need to convince Ekko and you know how that will go. I gave it due consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back