• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Already talked about this - I couldn't see an outcome where it's not you with Ultra and Ekko at the end - I'm pretty sure you vote Ekko there. If I don't die after rejecting, then I thunder dome with Ultra, but I probably need to convince Ekko and you know how that will go. I gave it due consideration.
t. coward

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Already talked about this - I couldn't see an outcome where it's not you with Ultra and Ekko at the end - I'm pretty sure you vote Ekko there. If I don't die after rejecting, then I thunder dome with Ultra, but I probably need to convince Ekko and you know how that will go. I gave it due consideration.
It was the correct choice. Town was never winning in a 3vs2 here.

Ratchet

:smugsloth In my defense I only read like half of your textwalls.
My point really is that I was the first player to bring Richard to the table and also to argue that scum were not in the four to lynch. I think I did quite a lot for town, accepting the recruitment at the end doesn't really undo that as the game was mostly done anyway.

Magic

Resplendent
Well, I can't say I didn't approve. See, I saw this post:

And then was satisfied with ending your life there, knowing I had already won!
also im not sure what happened with my blues there, but the only strong blues i had were shep/hime/aurelian, which is what i said in the post with my strongest town reads.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I play to win. If I have the choice to let Town go into a 3vs2 they will probably just mess up or insta win by joining scum I would choose the latter 10/10. I don't understand why Ultra was fine with putting me on the list either when I was always a certain new member for them, but guess game was done, so doesn't matter now.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I play to win. If I have the choice to let Town go into a 3vs2 they will probably just mess up or insta win by joining scum I would choose the latter 10/10. I don't understand why Ultra was fine with putting me on the list either when I was always a certain new member for them, but guess game was done, so doesn't matter now.

Because you are unreliable.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
ultra doesn't trust the soft hearts of women to make the right decision

pretty sexist of him imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back