• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Besides how he outed me and checked whether I used an ability np1 instead of if I had an ability, he was townie

Not sure y ekko kept saying he was ingenuine and stuff

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Man I felt for aurelian
Poor guy being sussed over and over agn :dead
Its not as bad as you think. If it was like Ultra wanted or claimed I was playing, I would've been lynched in any of the earlier day phases. They really couldn't get rid of me without it blowing back on either him or Ekko and at least then flipping one of the scum team as a result.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Dangerously Based....

Celebrate Lebron James GIF by ESPN

Magic

Resplendent
Besides how he outed me and checked whether I used an ability np1 instead of if I had an ability, he was townie

"ingeuine townie" doesn't trust ekko after ekko keeps lynching town and protects a single town player from everyone else's POE, delaying their POE from pivoting elsewhere.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Because half of scum team's Ws in this game were due to Ekko mindlessly reading Ultra as town and go with most of what Ultra pushed

"yeah I trust a time-gated guy as voyeur but role cop? vanilla cop, fuck that fam."

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
"ingeuine townie" doesn't trust ekko after ekko keeps lynching town and protects a single town player from everyone else's POE, delaying their POE from pivoting elsewhere.
Ratchet will say your post is not "genuine" for this

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Its not as bad as you think. If it was like Ultra wanted or claimed I was playing, I would've been lynched in any of the earlier day phases. They really couldn't get rid of me without it blowing back on either him or Ekko and at least then flipping one of the scum team as a result.
Yea but I assume it was annoying as hell XD

Poyser

They did not know they were a team.

:whathekong
Lol ur being facetious. I didn’t know he’d subbed in for TAT when I first replied to him. After that we obviously knew

I didn’t know who he subbed in for because the host decided not to announce it. Found out from
Ultras post in the thread :whathekong

Stop trying to discredit me. Town literally spent the whole game chasing my partners and didn’t get any of them. This was after I led the first mislynch too. Solid performance

@Ultra BEST BOY tho. Good to see that come full circle! Very well played mate. Fantastic performance. It’s always great when I’m teamed with someone on my level in terms of interacting in the thread. Was much appreciated

Magic

Resplendent
Also Ekko never pressing Ultra for a role claim was something else

tbf no one pressed ultra for anything. it was good distancing, but it wasn't to the extent literally no one should have seriously questioned him for anything.

also good scum players can explain why their reasons for landing on a mislynch. if anyone, especially ekko, tells you "the reasoning matters more than the result" they're almost full of shit. you can't have an unlimited leash because you can logic out lynching poor playing townies repeatedly.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I was going to claim vanilla.

I had a backup recruit cop that I had breadcrumbed too, just in case.
Which would fall on its face the moment you tried it. You already had me and Natalija outting and revealing ourselves as VC and RC anyway, you think a third one was going to fly under the radar?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Lol ur being facetious. I didn’t know he’d subbed in for TAT when I first replied to him. After that we obviously knew

I didn’t know who he subbed in for because the host decided not to announce it. Found out from
Ultras post in the thread :whathekong

Stop trying to discredit me. Town literally spent the whole game chasing my partners and didn’t get any of them. This was after I led the first mislynch too. Solid performance

@Ultra BEST BOY tho. Good to see that come full circle! Very well played mate. Fantastic performance. It’s always great when I’m teamed with someone on my level in terms of interacting in the thread. Was much appreciated

He just started posting on his own.

:zilla6:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back