• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i think mafia played way better as a whole so zero complains from me. that was a deserved victory

Ultra

THE BEAR
deserved victory tbh no complains from me

_cwFDsFp9CqkS2yRCdO-eRSBR4LBmzepb-HxOXAZM0s.jpg

Natalija

Divine Departure
Why?
You could track voting intentions in the thread.
You should be voting your main sus anyways.
this prevented sheeping
There was no real pressure on players, there was no knowledge of who was voting whom exactly, there was no choice of swapping your vote etc.

Poyser

At least its not as bad as Ekko wanting to lynch Innocent Child but you could figure scum were freezing in scum chat and freaking out over the discussion about who got the shield from night 2. I should've gone against my gut and voted Psychic day 4 instead of Ekko, but then they'd probably have killed Hime in Night 4 anyways so I don't know.
Dude nobody was freaking out about shield discussion at all lol

Except you

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
i think mafia played way better as a whole so zero complains from me. that was a deserved victory

they just pocketed you and had you mislynching everyone.
kinda sad...
why did you trust ultra so much anyways?
kinda cringe.
cuz poyser bused him a bit?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
TO BE FAIR, the game he linked and his argument did convince me she was town.
Fair but he is hard defending a townie who is doing absolutely nothing in terms of gamesolving
At one point I believe u just have to stop, either let the person defend themselves/actually play or let them be lynched so other players can move on from it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ekko man up and just say you played like shit. dont talk about others being genuine or what they lacked, you played an awful game and you cant grow from it by pointing fingers you put in a lot of effort.
ofcourse. i played like complete shit. im never lynching ultra there

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
There was no real pressure on players, there was no knowledge of who was voting whom exactly, there was no choice of swapping your vote etc.

I dont think this is the reason town lost.
cmon now.
Votes were made public so no one was lying about their intentions.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
they just pocketed you and had you mislynching everyone.
kinda sad...
why did you trust ultra so much anyways?
kinda cringe.
cuz poyser bused him a bit?
i like his play more than any of the townies i was playing with

Ratchet

surprised the convert was accepted tho
I don't really think you get to say this because your play factored in. I had no faith in being able to convince you to vote Ultra if it came to it, and no faith in you being able to convince Fang you were Town. I did think with Nat's death you could come away from Fang being scum, but at that point I'm either dead, or you're accusing me of being scum with Richard. How you could come to the conclusion I was the best vote last phase is beyond me.

I accepted because of the above, and also because i didn't want to spite Ultra at this point in the game. I take more satisfaction from being right on Richard than I do winning this, but I did give it a fair shot.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I don't really think you get to say this because your play factored in. I had no faith in being able to convince you to vote Ultra if it came to it, and no faith in you being able to convince Fang you were Town. I did think with Nat's death you could come away from Fang being scum, but at that point I'm either dead, or you're accusing me of being scum with Richard. How you could come to the conclusion I was the best vote last phase is beyond me.

I accepted because of the above, and also because i didn't want to spite Ultra at this point in the game. I take more satisfaction from being right on Richard than I do winning this, but I did give it a fair shot.
but u didnt know it was ultra b4 u got converted did u?

Magic

Resplendent
I dont think this is the reason town lost.
cmon now.
Votes were made public so no one was lying about their intentions.

it definitely makes it more difficult.

voting throughout the day, pressuring, etc is all apart of basic mafia.

you have not played a decade and are confused about this, come on.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
it required the town in PoE to be a bit more genuine for us to see it

like we could see faint traces of aurelian being town since he believed in himself, but it was not enough

He literally town confirmed two players.
Why would scum do that?
for cred?
your death tunnel on him was cringe.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Magic the biggest difference between us is u dont have to receive 20 votes and quotes talking to u ingenuinly every day out of nowhere lol

i have to deal with lethal nat aurelian coming at me for reasons that r in another galaxy

im going to need a filter for this

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
it definitely makes it more difficult.

voting throughout the day, pressuring, etc is all apart of basic mafia.

you have not played a decade and are confused about this, come on.

hmmm dont think so.
you always decided who to vote in the thread and just submitted the votes right after
The final lynch was never a surprise.
Just when people didn't vote IG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back